7 nights All Inclusive from £829 per Person Including Flights week commencing 29th May 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Allegro Playacar, part of the Occidental Resorts group, offers a relaxing family stay with fantastic value for money, in an all-inclusive and truly tropical package. Accommodation is styled on traditional thatched huts that lend an exotic and authentic style to the resort, which enjoys direct access to the beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
As well as a fully-equipped kids’ club, for ages four to 12-year-olds, the hotel has three swimming pools, two floodlit tennis courts, an on-site games room, beauty salon, water sports, as well as numerous free activities and a daily events programme. The Allegro includes four restaurants and four bars that include; Mexican and Italian á la carte restaurants, a pizzeria, main buffet restaurant and grill.
Allegro Playacar is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
268 tropical theme rooms and suites in two-storey Polynesian-style bungalows.All rooms include:-
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Terrace or balcony
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Safety deposit box
Superior Rooms offer views of the gardens.
Superior Premium Rooms offer views of the pool/sea.
- Daily activities programme by the pool
- Nightly entertainment
- Sports facilities including: tennis, volleyball, beach soccer, basketball, ping pong
- Watersports including: scuba clinics in the pool, kayaking, snorkelling, boogie boarding, sailing and windsurfing
- Other facilities include: darts, billiards, giant chess board
- Play a round of golf at near by Playacar Golf Club (extra charge)
- Motorised watersports (extra charge)
- Deep sea fishing and other excursions (extra charge)
- Spa treatments (extra charge)
- Kids Pool
- Kids Club available for 4-12yr olds
- 3 pools - 1 relaxation, 1 activity and 1 kids pool
- Direct access to the beach
- Four restaurants from international buffets, to a la carte Italian, Asian and Mexican
- Five bars from the Lobby bar, Disco bar, Theatre bar, Pool bar and Ambar bar
- Pizzeria and snack and grill bar
- All meals, snacks and afternoon tea
- Unlimited drinks in three restaurants, and five bars
- Land sports: tennis, volleyball, football, table tennis, darts, pool, basketball
- Water sports: scuba diving lessons in the pool, kayaks, snorkelling, boogie boarding, sailing and windsurfing.
- Evening entertainment
- Children's Club
- 24-hour snack service