Sian Ka’an at Grand Oasis Tulum
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Meaning ‘heaven’s door’ in the Mayan language, Sian Ka’an at Grand Oasis Tulum is a property that lives up to its name. Luxurious, All-Inclusive and adult-only, Sian Ka’an is a place that oozes elegance, bringing even more sophistication to Mexico’s Riviera Maya.
The resort offers a lovely low-key ambience, where days are slow and restful, the food is hearty and comforting, and the décor is contemporary and stylish. Whether you opt for a Sian Ka’an Pool Room or a Master Suite, you’ll be treated to fabulous amenities including private check-in and check-out, an in-room Jacuzzi or whirlpool, and stunning views of the pool or ocean. Opt for one of the suites and you’ll have the luxury of your own pool, too.
Meanwhile, there are four decadent restaurants that are exclusive to Sian Ka’an, and you’ll have access to the eight other restaurants at Grand Oasis as well. We can’t resist a visit to the Sensoria Champagne Bar, whilst Hippie Chic and Hacienda Sarape offer an authentic taste of the local cuisine. Trying out the non-motorised water sports - including kayaking and paddle boarding - is a must, and you’ll never be short of entertainment with the likes of Mayan Theatre Shows, fire and drum shows and karaoke emerging each day.
This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, just a few minutes’ journey from the archaeological site of Tulum, and another short journey from the coastal resort of Akumal.
All rooms and suites include:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Butler service
- 24-hour room service
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Up to 20% off selected spa services
- Sian Ka’an Pool – Spacious rooms that overlook the pools, featuring the standard amenities, plus an in-room Jacuzzi and 20% off selected services at the spa. Offering either a king size bed or two full size beds.
- Sian Ka’an Ocean – Tranquil rooms looking out onto the ocean, boasting an in-room Jacuzzi. Featuring either a king size bed, or two full size beds.
- Sian Ka’an Junior Suite – Luxurious suites boasting either an in-room Jacuzzi, or a terrace with a plunge pool, as well as small living area.
- Master Suite – Elegant suites with a small living area, plus an in-room whirlpool, and a large terrace with a private pool that looks out onto the ocean.
- Arrecifes Buffet – A fantastic international buffet serving iconic dishes from around the world.
- Don Lunas – A chic Italian restaurant offering the region’s favourites.
- Hippie Chic – A colourful spot to grab a zesty taco or Mexican grill.
- Akeru – Treat yourself to an evening of sumptuous sushi at this stylish sushi bar.
- Arrecifes Terraza – A laidback venue boasting a tasty burger menu.
- Maki Taco – A trendy and inviting Mexican-Japanese fusion restaurant, ideal for those who like to try something new.
- Hacienda Sarape – A vibrant Mexican restaurant offering delectable local dishes.
- The White Box – A charming Mediterranean gastropub, great for a more casual meal.
- Café del Mar – Enjoy a delightful international buffet for breakfast and lunch, before heading back for steak and seafood in the evening.
- Careyes – Enjoy divine French-Mexican cuisine at this eclectic venue.
- Cocoa – A sublime seafood and sushi bar.
- Sensoria – A fabulous champagne bar, the perfect start to an evening.
- Coffe and Me – A cosy spot to grab a coffee in the morning.
- Akeru Beach Bar – Feel the sand between your toes as you sip on a fruity cocktail.
- Wet Bar Grand – A fun swim-up bar ideal for a quick cocktail between swims.
- Havana Cigar Bar – A sophisticated cigar bar, where you can enjoy a cigar alongside a strong whisky.
- Sports Bar & Theatre – A lively venue where you can watch a game on the big screen with a beer or two.
- Sarape Tequila Bar – Get into the Mexican spirit with the iconic drinks.
- Martini Piano Bar – A very stylish venue, with live music and decadent drinks.
- Sian Ka’an Bar – Another lovely swim-up bar, making drinking by the pool a breeze.
- Three adult-only pools
- Exercise classes
- Two tennis courts
- Multi-purpose court
- Entertainment, including karaoke, fire and drum shows, and Mayan Theatre shows
- Beach Club
- Non-motorised water sports
- Sensoria Spa (additional cost)
- Fishing and scuba diving (additional cost)
- All meals at four exclusive restaurants and bars, as well as access to eight other restaurants and seven other bars at Grand Oasis Tulum
- Unlimited drinks including domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Planned activities by resort entertainment staff throughout each day
- Weekly entertainment, including live Mexican and Caribbean shows and live music
- Five pools (two are exclusive to Sian Ka’an)
- Private beach club with Bali beds and butler service
- Sensoria terrace lounge with personal plunge pools
- VIP lounge with private check-in and check-out with concierge