Conveniently located just steps away from the seafront promenade with direct access to the sea, the Porto Mare hotel occupies the central wing of the Vila Porto Mare resort and benefits from the use of all its facilities. The hotel enjoys views of its lush tropical gardens with colourful flowers and aromatic plants and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
We absolutely love the wide selection of dining to choose from at one of the resorts five restaurants with varied menus to cater for all the family, or why not try one of the themed nights for something a little different.
The Porto Mare really does have something for everyone and whether it’s an oasis of relaxation you’re looking for or a family friendly base to explore Funchal, this hotel really doesn’t disappoint.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits