Embark on epic adventures in Borneo
Wander into pure wilderness in this naturally beautiful area of Malaysia. Famous for its magnificent orangutans and secluded jungles, Borneo will be sure to take you back to nature.
Discover a true jungle experience
The Malaysian section of Borneo makes up around a third of this enormous island.
It is divided into two states; Sabah, famous for orangutans and the towering Mount Kinabalu, and Sarawak, a virtually tourist-free jungle. Go looking for something here, and you’ll most likely be amazed by something unexpected along the way.
Borneo is a destination for nature and wilderness lovers – if you’re at home in the great outdoors you’ll love it here.
There’s also a burgeoning range of luxurious resorts and hotels, meaning your stay can be delightfully peaceful and comfortable too. You won’t find a lines of brand name shops or gourmet restaurants, but you won’t need them either.
Why visit Borneo?
- There are some truly stunning locations for walks, bird watching and treks through the rainforest
- Trek up Mount Kinabalu, the tallest mountain in Malaysia. It’s also the location of the world’s highest protected mountain top trail
- Visit the orangutan sanctuary and marvel at these amazing creatures
- The north of Sabah has some very pretty beaches
- You can find some great locations for nightlife especially around Kota Kinabalu
Nestled on an island in the protected Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, this Eco-Luxury resort is utterly breath-taking. Villas are tucked away against a backdrop of rainforest-shrouded hills whilst the resorts Spa use ancient treatments and traditions to help its discerning guests relax into their surroundings.