It was the coastal retreat for royalty long before Phuket or other Thai islands became popular. Located three hours-drive southwest of Bangkok, it’s a far cry from the hustle and bustle of the capital city and offers a tropical beach experience without onward flights. It’s a perfect combination with a few days in Bangkok, and apart from the beach itself, the strongest attraction here is the renowned Six Senses spa, with a full range of therapeutic and holistic treatments.
Set among 20 acres of landscaped tropical gardens filled with lotus ponds and waterways overlooking the Gulf of Siam. Guestrooms are spread out within five low-rise buildings and the resort rooms have undergone an extensive renovation in 2016.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits