Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,099 per Person Including Flights week commencing 2nd Oct 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting on the north-west of Mahe, Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino enjoys a prime location on a popular white sand beach. This is a relaxed and laid-back resort perfect for lazy days enjoying the sunshine.
There’s plenty to do on site, including a large range of included watersports including snorkelling, windsurfing and canoeing. You can also pay a small charge to go waterskiing or jet skiing out in the bay – a really worthwhile way to enjoy the aquatic beauty of the Seychelles. There’s also a casino based at the hotel, so you can test your luck at the tables or on the machines.
You’ll find three restaurants on site, including Parrot which serves delicious themed buffets which change every day of the week. There’s also Le Canton, the Chinese restaurant and the Pizzeria serving Italian classics.
Based on the north-western coat of Mahe, the resort is located only ten minutes away from the capital city of Victoria. With a fine white sand beach and the stunningly clear water of Beau Vallon Bay, this a truly beautiful place to be.
- The transfer from Seychelles International Airport takes around 30 minutes
There is a total of 232 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Private shower
- In-room safe
The following room types are available:
- Standard Room – spacious and stylish with everything you need for a comfortable stay
- Superior Room – larger rooms with a full bath as well as a shower
- Deluxe Room – based in chalet-style building with a balcony or terrace
- Garden Suite – sitting in the lush gardens these suits have a separate living area
- Junior Suite – with a kitchenette area as well as a private balcony
- Royal Suite – with two large bedrooms, a whirlpool bath, kitchenette and a private balcony
- Parrot – serving an international buffet breakfast and a themed buffet dinner
- Le Canton – open for lunch and dinner serving Chinese cuisine
- Pizzeria – open air Italian restaurant open for lunch and dinner
- Four bars
- 24-hour room service
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Non-motorised watersports including windsurfing, canoeing, sailing and hobie cat (free of charge with deposit)
- Motorised watersports including paragliding, waterskiing and jet-skiing (charges apply)
- Laundry facilities (charges apply)
- Receive room upgrade to the next best room (subject to availability upon check-in)
- Sparkling wine with Gala Dinner on chosen night only
- Cookies/Chocolate in the room
- A fruit basket upon arrival
- Offer valid on a minimum booking of 4 consecutive nights between the dates 01/11/16 - 31/10/17
Honeymooner's - Wedding certificate should not be older than 6 months.
Wedding Certificate for Honeymooner's and Wedding Anniversaries will be required upon check-in and time of booking.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|25 May - 31 May 17||£1259||£1729|
|01 Jun - 31 Jul 17||£1099||£1569|
|01 Aug - 25 Aug 17||£1449||£2009|
|26 Aug - 30 Sep 17||£1199||£1659|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£1099||£1569|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|