DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,299 per Person Including Flights week commencing 8th Jan 2018 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Perched on a lovely private beach at Anse Forbans, DoubleTree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa is a charming yet modern hotel. Boasting a prime romantic location that’s perfect for couples and honeymooners, you’ll find a quiet and relaxed atmosphere here.
Completely refurbished in 2013, every guest room offers stunning ocean views as well as complimentary Wi-Fi to help you keep in contact with everyone back home. The resort also has fantastic facilities to enjoy including an infinity pool and the Duniye Spa which offers rejuvenating treatments.
Les Palms restaurants offers theme nights that change every night of the week and the relaxed Oceanview Bar has an extensive cocktail menu perfect for spending a few hours in the sun. You can enjoy complimentary watersports on-site or just work up your tan on the beach.
Sitting on the southern coast of Mahe, the hotel benefits from a truly beautiful location with incredible views of the Indian Ocean.
- The transfer from Seychelles’ airport takes around 20 minutes
There is a total of 30 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Free Wi-Fi
- King-size beds
- Living area
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Ironing board
- Balcony with day bed
The following room types are available:
- Ocean View Room – spacious, comfortable and stylish rooms
- Deluxe Ocean View Room – these rooms are larger with a bathtub, Jacuzzi and dressing area
- Les Palms – the resort’s main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served buffet style with a range of live cooking stations
- Oceanview Bar – relaxed bar with an extensive drinks and cocktail menu, also serving light meals and snacks
- Infinity pool
- Duniye Spa with three treatment rooms
- Fitness centre
- Watersports including snorkelling, canoeing and scuba diving
- Beach volleyball
- Babysitting services available on request
- Children’s activities
- Children’s menu
- 25% reduction on room rate (Meal Plan booked basis) when minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon arrival
- 60 minutues couples massage.
*Offer valid from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Oct 2017
*A valid wedding certificate dated no longer than 180 days before the arrival date must be presented at time of check in.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|17 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£1329||£1939|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 17||£1289||£1919|
|01 Dec - 25 Dec 17||£1409||£2029|
|26 Dec - 10 Jan 18||£2359||£3559|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 16 Oct 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||King Guest Ocean View Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Half Board||£47||Full Board||£76|
|Private Car or Taxi|