The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,579 per Person Including Flights week commencing 3rd Jul 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hilton Northolme Resort & Spa's luxurious villas are nestled along small beach coves and into the luscious hillside, offering spectacular views over the Indian Ocean and a unique place to discover the Seychelles' natural beauty.
A slightly older resort than others in the Seychelles, the villas are designed in traditional, Seychelles architecture - a blend of colonial and contemporary decor with typical high ceilings, dark woods, sloping ceiling windows, airy balconies and glass panel French doors. The Hilltop Restaurant graces guests with jaw-dropping views of the sparkling ocean, whilst The Duniye Spa offers beauty treatments and pampering, allowing you to truly unwind in this exotic location.
Only children aged 13 and above can stay at Hilton Northolme Resort & Spa.
- 40 Villas, including King Hillside Villa, King Oceanfront Villa , and Grand Ocean View Pool Villa, all with stunning views. The bedroom has luxurious king size, four-poster bed, cable television with a 26 inch LCD flat screen, a stereo CD/DVD music system, and telephone
- The living room features seating area, a stocked mini bar, tea/coffee/espresso machine, vanity desk with mirror for make-up, hair dryer, telephone, internet access, television
- The bathroom features twin Italian ceramic sinks and tall tap fittings, a selection of guest bathroom amenities, an illuminated magnifying wall mirror, a scale, an electrical shaver outlet, a tiled rainfall shower with glass partition, a whirlpool bathtub for two with a brilliant ocean view, a sitting area, bathrobes, slippers, oversized towels, and a separate toilet and telephone
- Each villa has a large private balcony with an oversized double daybed, an outdoor dining table with chairs, a ceiling fan, and a magnificent ocean view
- Duniye Spa offers delightful treatments in a scenic setting directly at the water’s edge.
- Fitness Centre with state of the art exercise equipment, overlooking the ocean
- The Crow’s Nest with a pool table, table tennis, darts, card and chess tables, and board games; in part as a TV lounge with a 42 inch plasma screen, in part as a lending library
- Use of kayaks & snorkelling equipment provided on a complimentary basis.
- DVDs and CDs for your Villa home entertainment system may be borrowed from the Front Desk
- SCUBA Centre featuring guided diving and snorkelling boat trips, equipment and accessory sales, rental and repair, and complete PADI instructional programme. Located nearby, the SCUBA Centre provides complimentary guest transport
- Guided excursions include snorkelling, sunset cruise, Mahé sightseeing, island hopping, Love Boat day sail, photo flight, Robinson Crusoe picnic, and more!
- Snorkelling off the beach is a must!
- Children aged 13+ years are welcome
- As there are no clubs and the beach is small, we would suggest that this hotel isn't particularly suited to families. Instead, the romantic ambience is better suited to couples.
- 100 metres of white sand beach, in 2 small coves.
- Fresh water "infinity" swimming pool which overlooks and blends into the ocean, with a unique 3 level pool deck with sun lounges and parasols
- Snorkelling off the beach is incredible.
- The Hilltop Restaurant is the main dining room, and serves buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Les Cocotiers Restaurant offers a menu specialising in Creole cuisine, featuring fresh, local seafood, as well as a selection of international favourites, including fine, aged beef, and an extensive wine list
- Room Service offers an "optional" a la carte menu, 24 hours a day, and which includes service to the pool deck, and a picnic hamper for a trip around the island
- In-Villa Dining offers an "optional" a la carte menu with a selection of special candlelit dinners served on your balcony
- Receive 25% discount on your room rate on a Meal Plan booked basis
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Complimentary 60 minute couples massage
- Applicable on all villa categories
- Offer valid on a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights, between the dates 01/11/16 - 31/10/17
For Honeymooner's - a valid wedding certificate, dated no longer than 180 days before the arrival date must be presented at time of check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - offer only valid within one month pre - or post-date of anniversary and a copy of the valid wedding certificate must be presented on check-in.
The offer starts from 3rd, 4th and 5th Anniversary, etc.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 May - 31 May 17||£1729||£2629|
|01 Jun - 14 Jul 17||£1569||£2469|
|15 Jul - 26 Aug 17||£1829||£2869|
|27 Aug - 30 Sep 17||£1649||£2599|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£1609||£2559|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 17||£1629||£2589|
|01 Dec - 25 Dec 17||£1709||£2679|
|26 Dec - 10 Jan 18||£2929||£4739|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||King Hillside Villa|
|Private Car or Taxi|