Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
5 nights All Inclusive from £789 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
With a wonderful choice of views from the rooms and a full range of facilities to be enjoyed within hotel grounds, the Miramar Hotel in Fujairah never fails to excite and relax in equal measures. An array of activities and watersports allow guests to really get involved, with daily recreation programs always proving a hit with those who like to have fun in the sun. Families will love the shaded swimming areas and supervised kids' club, with tennis courts, diving lessons and spa services allowing parents to get some well deserved relaxation time too. Restaurants, bars and dancing until dawn all offer the perfect end to a fun-packed day.
Situated right on the beach in between the Indian Ocean and the foothills of the Hajar Mountain range on the east coast of Fujairah, around 90 miles from Dubai. A complimentary guest shuttle bus is provided to and from downtown Dubai and Fujairah city centre.
- Around an hour and a half from Dubai International Airport
Choose from a superb range of sophisticated and elegant guest rooms and suites all of which contain the following:
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Wi-Fi internet access (fees apply)
- Hot drink making facilities
- In-room electronic safe
- Laundry service on request
- Complimentary morning newspaper
Room and suite types are as follows:
- Standard Rooms – comfortable and stylish accommodation featuring one queen-size bed or two twin beds and scenic views from private balcony or outdoor terrace
- Al Dana Suites – larger than above rooms with added VIP services, including private check in and late check-out service, daily fruit basket, free Wi-Fi and discounts on spa, dining and recreational activities
- Al Dhow Suites – larger than Dana Suites with an extra sofa bed and same VIP services
- Al Rawda Suites – much larger than accommodation mentioned above and suitable for up to four adults and two children; also includes VIP services as well as a spacious outdoor terrace and access to the hotel's sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi suite
- Al Bawadi Suites – the largest guest suite with same features and services as Rawda Suites in addition to sea views from the outdoor terrace
- Al Qasr Suites – same size as Bawadi Suites with same services and features in addition to a much larger outdoor terrace and a private swimming pool
- Al Majlis – live cooking stations, international cuisine and drinks served from morning until night.
- Al Moltaqa – alfresco lounge setting overlooking the pool for cocktails, drinks and shisha pipes.
- Sensasia – Asian fusion restaurant presenting Thai, Japanese and Chinese dishes for evening meals - closed from 1 June 16 - 30 Sept 16
- Mammone Restaurant & Bar – cocktails, mocktails and Italian family favourites served by the pool.
- Bahari Beach Bar & Grill Restaurant – drinks, juices, cocktails and romantic meals by moonlight.
- Bliss – DJ tunes, drinks and dancing until the early hours.
- In-room dining – 24 hour service and a great choice of menus.
- Miramar Spa – a wonderful array of treatments and therapies from across the globe as well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam rooms, Finnish saunas and Jacuzzis.
- State-of-the-art gym with cardio, free weights and strengthening equipment.
- Private white sand beach with choice of non-motorised watersports, including: windsurfing, snorkelling and kayaking.
- Two tennis courts and personal instructor
- Beach volleyball court
- Archery range
- Open air amphitheatre
- Watersports and PADI dive centre on-site
- Snooker and billiards room
- Daily sports and activity roster, including aqua gym, water polo, table tennis and beach volleyball.
- 24 hour room service
- Inland safari tour desk
- The complimentary Jay Jay's Camel Kids' Club offers indoor and outdoor play courts and a shaded kids' swimming pool, as well as a range of fun and educational activities *for ages 4-12
- Daily animation activities across the resort's communal areas
- Cots and extra beds *available upon request
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- The Ultra All Inclusive meal plan starts with lunch on the arrival day and ends with breakfast on the departure day.
- Breakfast & lunch served only at Al Majlis main Restaurant.
- Dinner is served at Al Majlis, Mammone, Sensasia & Bahari restaurants.
- Prior reservation is required (24 hours in advance) for dinner at Mammone, Sensasia or Bahari restaurant. Extra charges will be applicable if guests want to get items out of the set menu
- Ice cream (special brand) will be served from 11:00 until sunset for kids only below 12 years old, at the pool bar and bahari beach restaurant.
- Mini Bar with 2 soft drinks, 2 canned juices, 2 local water small and 2 beers only will be included. To be replenished once daily.
- Tea & Coffee, Water - local still water, soda water, soft drinks - coca cola, coca cola light, fanta, sprite, ginger ale, bitter lemon, juices (all canned juices excluding fresh juices), house beer and house wine, house spirits - special brands from gin, tequila, whisky, rum, vodka, brandy, selection of cocktails, mocktails and long drinks. Turkish coffee is not included.
All the above drinks are served round the clock in all outlets during their operational hours. Drinks can also be served from the room service from 1:00 am till 6:30 am last order.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 15 May 18 - 14 June 18 & 5 May 19 - 4 June 19
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Sensasia Restaurant Closure
Will be closed from 27 May 17 - 30 Sept 17 & 16 May 18 - 30 Sept 18
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 nights||7 nights|
|22 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£869||£1039|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 17||£939||£1179|
|01 Dec - 25 Dec 17||£859||£1049|
|26 Dec - 10 Jan 18||£1479||£1739|
|11 Jan - 31 Jan 18||£879||£1069|
|01 Feb - 09 Mar 18||£849||£1039|
|10 Mar - 24 Mar 18||£969||£1209|
|25 Mar - 09 Apr 18||£1139||£1399|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 nights||7 nights|
|10 Apr - 10 May 18||£1029||£1259|
|11 May - 31 May 18||£809||£969|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 18||£789||£949|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 18||£799||£959|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 18||£839||£999|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 18||£819||£979|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 18||£1239||£1469|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Oct 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£829||First Class (one way)||£2089|
Daily DIRECT flights available from Heathrow or Gatwick with Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and British Airways. Regional DIRECT flights available from Manchester, Glasgow, Birmigham and Newcastle with Emirates. Other regional connecting flights available from Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen, Bristol, Exeter, Channel Is, Cardiff, Isle of Man, East Midlands, Southampton
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Superior Back View Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|