Taking you on an incredible journey through Chile and Argentina’s array of cultural and natural contrasts, this 7 night small group tour takes in big city history and culture, sweeping wine country and authentic countryside experiences. Starting with the delights of colonial Santiago, the natural beauty of Mendoza’s wine country then await before experiencing the thrill of an authentic estancia ranch stay. Rounding off the tour are the heady Latin vibes of Buenos Aires, which together with its strong European influences and ‘tango’ culture help make your amazing South American adventure complete (INT).
- Explore the stunning Cathedral at the famous Plaza de Armas in downtown Santiago.
- Ride the cable car to the summit of Cerro de San Cristiobel for spectacular views back across Santiago
- Wonder at the America’s highest peak, Mt. Aconcagua as you journey to Mendoza
- Explore Argentina’s famous Mendoza wine country with visits to several of the region’s top wineries
- Enjoy an authentic Argentinian style asado barbecue
- Experience life on a traditional Argentinian estancia (ranch) with an array of exciting activities to enjoy
- Take in the vibrant and cosmopolitan delights of Buenos Aires with its magnificent Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosado
Perhaps take in one of Buenos Aires energetic Tango shows or enjoy a local football match
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits