A classic beach location with sensational views and tropical surroundings, weddings at Dreams La Romana are always unforgettable. Sun-kissed and secluded, time spent at this fantastic resort is time you will always treasure.
- Symbolic ceremony
- Wedding organisation and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Bouquet and boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (for up to 10 guests)
- Newlywed Package including Fresh fruit, Bottle of sparkling wine & Breakfast in bed with Mimosas
- Late check-out for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
Stunning ceremony. Lively cocktail hour. Private dinner reception. Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event along with special touches that will pamper you beyond the wedding day. Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is one of an excellent range of luxury AM Resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica for you to choose for your ultimate wedding.
When thinking about what type of wedding you want, you may also want to think about any family & friends also travelling with you. The Classic Wedding has been designed for Bride & Groom & up to 10 guests. If you are looking to include a wedding reception and you have more than 10 guests, take a look at the Premier & Luxury Wedding packages as these include a private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, followed by a private dinner reception for up to 20 guests staying at the Bride & Groom's hotel.
Symbolic Wedding Ceremonies
If you hope to say your vows amongst the picturesque landscapes of the Dominican Republic, there is a lot to consider. With an array of translations and certifications required, plus a Judge fee for them to perform the wedding, you’ll be needing to pay $1000 locally before even thinking about the other exciting wedding necessities. This means that many future spouses are deciding to get legally married in the UK, before crossing the ocean for a wonderful symbolic wedding ceremony on this unspoilt island. Ideal for those hoping for an easy-going and more budget-friendly wedding, the wedding package inclusions below are based on a symbolic wedding as all legal fees are paid in resort.
Civil Legal Wedding Ceremonies
If you do decide to legally marry in the Dominican Republic, you will be required to bring a number of document translations and apostilles on your wedding paperwork, as well as a Judge fee for him to conduct the legal wedding – all amounting to at least $1000. Please bear this in mind before committing to a legal wedding in this country.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits