7 nights All Inclusive from £779 per Person Including Flights week commencing 1st May 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Allegro Playacar, part of the Occidental Resorts group, offers a relaxing family stay with fantastic value for money, in an all-inclusive and truly tropical package. Accommodation is styled on traditional thatched huts that lend an exotic and authentic style to the resort, which enjoys direct access to the beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
As well as a fully-equipped kids’ club, for ages four to 12-year-olds, the hotel has three swimming pools, two floodlit tennis courts, an on-site games room, beauty salon, water sports, as well as numerous free activities and a daily events programme. The Allegro includes four restaurants and four bars that include; Mexican and Italian á la carte restaurants, a pizzeria, main buffet restaurant and grill.
Allegro Playacar is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
268 tropical theme rooms and suites in two-storey Polynesian-style bungalows.All rooms include:-
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- Terrace or balcony
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Safety deposit box
Superior Rooms offer views of the gardens.
Superior Premium Rooms offer views of the pool/sea.
- Daily activities programme by the pool
- Nightly entertainment
- Sports facilities including:- tennis, volleyball, beach soccer, basketball
- Watersports including:- scuba clinics in the pool, kayaking, snorkelling, boogie boarding, sailing and windsurfing
- Other facilities include:- ping pong, darts, billiards, giant chess board
- Play a round of golf at near by Playacar Golf Club (extra charge)
- Motorised watersports (extra charge)
- Deep sea fishing and other excursions (extra charge)
- Spa treatments (extra charge)
- Kids Pool
- Kids Club available for 4-12yr olds
- 3 pools - 1 relaxation, 1 activity and 1 kids pool
- Direct access to the beach
4 Restaurants, 4 Bars and 1 Disco with Bar - buffet dining and a la carte dining available offering varying cuisines including Mexican, Italian, Grill, Pizza and snacks.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|28 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£939||£1239|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 16||£1049||£1409|
|13 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2289||£3049|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 27 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|