Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Escape & relax in the elegant & stylish Sands Suites Resort & Spa
Fabulous savings for travel this summer at this popular Mauritius resort
Mauritius holidays - The definition of an island paradise
Beautiful beaches, stunning verdant scenery and a huge range of incredible luxury resorts combine to make Mauritius one of the world's most wonderful holiday destinations. Along with virgin rainforests, cultural delights and historical sites, Mauritius is more than just another sun-soaked beach getaway - it's a place where you can forget your troubles and live the barefooted island way.
Mauritius is also one of our favourite wedding destinations. Click here for details.
A mix of culture, stunning beach and relaxed luxury
Situated just east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius is a true island paradise. Here you’ll find that a mixture of British, French, Asian and African influence has come together to create a culture unlike anything else in the world. It might be hard to drag yourself away from the stunning beaches, but if you manage it you’ll find an island brimming with historical sites, virgin rainforests and cultural delights. With its dynamic history and tranquil present, holidays to Mauritius tick all the boxes when it comes to tropical luxury.
Many come for the smooth sands and the warms sea – and why not, Mauritius offers the kind of natural setting that dreams are made of. There are hundreds of stunning beaches located across the island, with Grand Baie offering arguably the most impressive of the bunch, whilst the perfectly warm weather every day of the year makes Mauritius a fantastic destination no matter when you want to travel.
Generations of migrant culture and heritage has created diverse and delicious cuisine primarily based on delicately spiced curries, whilst the decadent rums are truly second to none. Mauritius is a great place to be introduced to scuba diving too – the easy swimming conditions and crystal-clear lagoons are teeming with tropical marine life. Should you fancy a relaxed holiday, this already tranquil destination is home to some of the most serene spas in the world.
Why visit Mauritius?
- There are hundreds of stunning beaches located across the island and Grand Baie offers arguably the most impressive of the bunch
- Perfect weather virtually every day of the year makes Mauritius a fantastic destination no matter when you want to travel
- Generations of migrant culture and heritage has created a diverse and delicious cuisine primarily based on delicately spiced curries
- You’ll find a huge number of spas available if you’d like to relax and rejuvenate your body while you’re in the country
- This is a great place to be introduced to scuba diving, the easy swimming conditions and excellent visibility