Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
Vietnam holidays - Cultural attractions and amazing natural sights
Vietnam - a land of surreal and staggering beauty, filled with interesting and intricate cultural quirks. There are unforgettable experiences around every corner – explore Hue from the back of a Vespa, cruise Halong and Lan Ha Bay from an overnight junk boat, delve into the history at the Cu Chi tunnels or simply relax on Phu Quoc’s stunning beaches.
Discover beaches, cities, rice paddies and more
One of the Southeast Asia’s big names, Vietnam sits south of China and east of Laos and Cambodia, sharing a land border with all three. Vietnam is home to a number of fast-growing and busy cities which are an unforgettable travelling experience. But Vietnam holidays don’t have to mean navigating the bustling streets of Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City; if you would rather enjoy a relaxing holiday, there is a range of often-forgotten beach resorts and cultural destinations. The country has been blessed with soaring mountains, gorgeous national parks and an amazing coastline packed with stunning white sand beaches. Vietnam’s true prize is its people who are incredibly optimistic despite having endured a complicated history.
We offer some truly amazing tours through Vietnam. And with the opportunity to see multiple interesting cities and a wide range of historical sites, a tour might well be the best way to see the country. With marvellously varied food and the kind of landscape that you’ll never forget, Vietnam is truly a stunning place to visit and it will challenge every stereotype you’ve ever heard about the place.
The people here are naturally friendly and fun-loving. Food is very important to the culture of Vietnam meaning that, perhaps unsurprisingly, it’s very good.
We at Tropical Sky can help you put together your holiday of a lifetime, tailored to meet your needs - explore a truly foreign culture that's unique and rich while tasting some of Asia's most renowned cuisine - Vietnam has it all.
Why visit Vietnam?
- The countryside of Vietnam offers a truly beautiful landscape, completely unspoiled and utterly unique
- Vietnamese food is completely underrated – it’s flavoursome and often quite spicy, blending influences from all across Asia
- This is a unique and unusual cultural experience that really needs to be experienced to be believed
- The bustling Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is one of the growing powerhouses of Asia and is well worth a visit for its myriad shopping and dining opportunities
- There’s a fascinating history and culture that Vietnam is very proud – this is your chance to delve into it and find out why it’s one of the world’s fastest growing tourist destinations
- Tet: Vietnamese New Year - Tet is an exciting time to be in Vietnam with games and Vietnamese traditions galore, free cultural shows, music and entertainment as well as dragon and lion dances in the popular tourist areas. This is also the busiest time of year to visit Vietnam so ensure you book far ahead and allow for extra budget to travel. Locals will be travelling home to visit family in the lead up to the celebration so transport and roads can become very congested. The holiday lasts for three days with some traditions observed for up to a week.
Upcoming dates for Tet:
• 2021: February 12 (Friday)
• 2022: February 1 (Tuesday)