Enjoy Early Booking offers at Spice Island Beach Resort
Book your 7 night stay and receive savings up to £350 per person
Grenada holidays - Tranquil, sun-kissed beaches and a rich culture
The ‘Island of Spice’ is perfect for those seeking complete relaxation, and boasts superb diving and breath-taking waterfalls ready to be explored. The buttery beach of Grand Anse Bay is the most popular location, but everywhere you turn you'll be blessed with unspoilt beauty and a landscape begging to be explored.
Grenada is also one of our stunning wedding destinations. Click here for more details.
Discover the unspoilt beauty of Grenada
Just below the Grenadines at the heart of the Caribbean Sea, Grenada is one of the region’s most beautiful islands.
Known as the ‘Island of Spice’ for its plentiful reserves of nutmeg, ginger, cloves and cinnamon, Grenada is equally famous as a haven of rolling hills drenched in rainforest and waterfalls. The capital St George’s is a fun and fascinating place too with its picturesque arch-shaped harbour.
The people of Grenada are proudly independent, mainly from African descent and holding to the heritage of a British and French colonial past.
Why visit Grenada?
- This is a diver’s paradise, home to Bianca C, one of the world’s ultimate shipwreck dive sites – it’s the largest wreck dive site in the Caribbean
- Spicemas is the annual celebration; a colourful carnival that celebrates Grenada’s heritage and culture
- Treat your eyes to the marvellous rainforest backdrop of the Grand Etang National Park
- Grand Anse is one of the Caribbean’s finest – a two mile stretch of unspoiled sand with calm water that’s perfect for swimming
- Take a ferry trip to Carriacou to find some rarely seen sights and excellent opportunities for some diving
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Caribbean holidays in other destinations including Barbados, Mexico, Jamaica, Antigua, St Lucia, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Grenadines, Cuba, Tobago, Cayman Islands, Aruba, Anguilla and St Kitts and Nevis.