This itinerary is based on 3 nights’ accommodation in Cape Town with breakfast, 1 nights accommodation in Franschhoek with breakfast, 2 nights’ accommodation on the Garden Route with breakfast, and 2 nights’ accommodation in Eastern Cape with full board and Game Drives included, but can be tailormade to suit your needs.
South Africa is brimming with natural splendour, and this wonderful eight-night adventure takes you on an exploration of this country's most impressive and breath-taking scenery.
Starting in Cape Town, you'll have the chance to discover the city's brilliant attractions, including Table Mountain, Robben Island, and the adorable penguins on Boulders Beach. Next, you'll drive to Franschhoek, before driving through the Garden Route to explore the charming town of Plettenberg Bay. Ending at the Amakhala Game Reserve for a couple of days of exciting safari (FM).
- Spend a few days exploring Cape Town, stopping by iconic attractions and enjoying the coast
- Drive to Franschhoek, the culinary capital of South Africa
- Drive along the Garden Route, including a stay in beautiful Plettenberg Bay
- Encounter incredible wildlife during your game drives at Amakhala Game Reserve
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits