Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Win a free 7-night stay in Barbados!
We’ve partnered up with O2 Beach Club & Spa to give away a seven-night stay for two people at this fabulous new all-inclusive resort.
Book any holiday with the Tropical Sky family between 1 Jan - 31 Mar 2021 and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw for a chance to win this amazing prize.
Opening June 2021, this beautiful all-inclusive resort has a cool beach club vibe, with a mix of family and adult-only contemporary suites, delicious restaurants and complimentary water sports. Enjoy a sublime south coast location, 1000ft of powder white beach, three pools and a wonderful rooftop deck, all for free!
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per all new bookings made between 1 January and 31 March 2021 across any of the Tropical Sky Group will automatically be entered into our free prize draw.
- One lucky winner will win a free 7-night stay at 02 Beach Club & Spa in Barbados, for two adults.
- The winner will be randomly selected during April 2021, and will be notified by phone/email.
- The prize is accommodation only, valid for 2 adults only sharing a Luxury Oceanfront Junior Suite for 7 nights on an All Inclusive basis.
- Flights, travel insurance, travel visas, transfers, supplementary meal/drink choices, spa treatments and personal expenditure are not included.
- Flights, transfers and any additional nights (if required), can be arranged with our travel experts, with costs for these paid by the prize winner.
- Please be aware that the mandatory Barbados Room Rate Levy of US$9.63 per room per night is payable upon arrival. This Levy is subject to change.
- The prize voucher is valid for travel from 1 June 2021 – 30 April 2022 (excludes 22-31 December 2021 & 5-26 February 2022), rooms are subject to availability at time of booking, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, any alterations to the booking requested by the prize winner, that incur a cost are payable by the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that they and their guest have valid passports, travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- The winner and their guest may be required to participate in publicity including being featured in Tropical Sky marketing communications such as, but not limited to, email marketing and social media.
- The winner will have five working days to confirm their acceptance, which will begin after first contact from Tropical Sky has been initiated. Failure to respond within this time will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The prize winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
- Tropical Sky’s standard Booking Conditions will apply.