Carimar Beach Club
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Wander along the pearly white sands of Mead’s Bay Beach and you’ll find Carimar Beach Club, a small yet gorgeous resort with charming villa suites nestled right by the shore.
The villa suites here are characterful and secluded, with bright Caribbean inspired décor and stunning views of the calm, sparkling ocean. The two-bedroom villas are ideal for families, whilst the one-bedroom villas accommodate couples.
With your own fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining area and balcony, you’ll have all you need for a comfortable stay. Either relax in the comfort of your villa, or let one of the friendly concierge staff book an afternoon of water sports or tennis for you.
A grocery store nearby and modern kitchen makes it easy for you to create your own Caribbean inspired dishes, or if you fancy a meal out the nearby Blanchard’s Beach Shack is delightful. There’s also five fine-dining restaurants only a short stroll away.
Quiet, serene and breath-taking, what could be better?
The resort is perched along the pristine white sands of Mead’s Bay Beach – one of Anguilla’s most picturesque beaches.
All of the villa suites include:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dining area to accommodate six people
- Covered balcony or patio
- Ocean views
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Balcony or patio for outdoor dining
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bright Caribbean inspired décor and rattan furnishings
- One Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach Front – Gorgeous villa suites with unobstructed views of the beach. Sleeps a maximum of two guests.
- One Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach View – Just steps away from the beach, with gorgeous ocean views obstructed only by the luscious gardens and open courtyard. Sleeps a maximum of two guests.
- Two Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach Front – Spacious two-bedroom villa suites with uninterrupted views of the beach. Sleeps four guests, though a fifth person can be accommodated with a roll-away bed.
- Two Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach View – Vibrant villa suites with views of the lush gardens, open courtyard and the ocean. Sleeps four guests, though a fifth person can be accommodated with a roll-away bed.
- Whilst the resort does not have its own restaurant, the delicious Blanchard’s Beach Shack is just next door. There is also a number of innovative restaurants only a walking distance from the beach. Each villa is equipped with its own fully equipped kitchen, for those evenings where you want to enjoy dinner in peace.
- Though the resort doesn’t have a pool the sea just steps away is usually quite calm, and great for swimming.
- Complimentary Concierge Service – ‘Carimar Caring’
- Two Championship tennis courts
- Free use of snorkel equipment
- Fresh flowers and complimentary drinks upon arrival
- Free bikes to use
- Clubhouse with a ping pong table, a TV, and a computer
We are sorry to advise that owing to the severity of Hurricane Irma in September 2017 and the significant damaged caused, this resort is currently closed. Please contact one our Travel Experts if you require more information. If you would like to support one of the hurricane relief funds please click here for more information.