Designed by Cuban architect Jose Canaves in 1956, this hotel evokes a sense of 1950’s glamour, teamed with contemporary furnishings and great amenities. Nestled only a short walk away from Vedado district’s nightlife, restaurants and shops, this is a great base for exploring the area and delving into the vibrant Cuban culture.
NH Capri is considered to be one of Havana’s three most important buildings, and was once the playground of many famous legends, including Errol Flynn. Now, it’s a gorgeous hotel offering spectacular facilities, including airy rooms and suites, a stunning rooftop pool, and the trendy Azul Bar offering stand-out views of the city from the 17th floor.
This is your chance to transport back in time to Cuba’s glamorous 1950’s decade, yet still enjoy contemporary comfort and indulgence.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits