Bed & Breakfast from £85 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Designed by Cuban architect Jose Canaves in 1956, this hotel evokes a sense of 1950’s glamour, teamed with contemporary furnishings and great amenities. Nestled only a short walk away from Vedado district’s nightlife, restaurants and shops, this is a great base for exploring the area and delving into the vibrant Cuban culture.
NH Capri is considered to be one of Havana’s three most important buildings, and was once the playground of many famous legends, including Errol Flynn. Now, it’s a gorgeous hotel offering spectacular facilities, including airy rooms and suites, a stunning rooftop pool, and the trendy Azul Bar offering stand-out views of the city from the 17th floor.
This is your chance to transport back in time to Cuba’s glamorous 1950’s decade, yet still enjoy contemporary comfort and indulgence.
The hotel is located in Havana, just a short walk from the seafront and the Vedado district full of restaurants, shops and great nightlife.
All rooms include:
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- One king size bed or two twins
- Standard Room – Located on floors 5-15, these comfy rooms offer the standard amenities and limited views. 27sqm.
- Standard Seaview Room – Similar to the Standard Rooms, but with lovely views over the Caribbean Sea. 27sqm.
- Superior Room – Spacious rooms featuring a small balcony and living area. 33 sqm.
- Duplex Capri Room – Gorgeous two-storey rooms located on the fourth floor, featuring a separate living area on the lower floor, and a bedroom upstairs. 65sqm.
- Junior Suite – Charming suites nestled on the 16th and 17th floors, featuring a separate living area and gorgeous Caribbean views.
- Suite – Large, beautiful suites with a separate living room and tall glass doors that open out onto a balcony.
- AnaCapri – A charming buffet restaurant offering a variety of international cuisines
- La Florentina – A gorgeous a la carte eatery with a beautiful terrace
- El Dorado – Serving a delicious breakfast, for those on the executive floor
- Lobby Bar – A trendy bar offering a plethora of tasty drinks and bar snacks
- Azul – A stylish cigar bar with gorgeous city views from its 17th floor location
- Poolside Snack Bar – Offering delicious snacks right by the rooftop pool
- The hotel is a short walk from the seafront
- There is a cool rooftop pool on the 18th floor
- Live music
- Sauna and massage room
- Beauty salon