Melia Las Antillas
7 Nights All Inclusive from £1,139 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Surrounded by tropical gardens and sat along the beautiful powdery sands of Varadero beach, Melia Las Antillas is a peaceful adult-only, all-inclusive resort perfect for restful days soaking up the sun and snorkelling in the azure seas.
The resort is wonderfully airy and spacious, with plenty of natural light flooding in to create a tranquil atmosphere. With panoramic lifts to the rooms and gorgeous hanging gardens and water features dotted around, Melia Las Antillas is all about the picturesque views.
The rooms are minimalist and welcoming, with scenic glass doors opening out onto beautiful views and a charming furnished balcony. Those staying on the Concierge Floor are treated to extra exclusive services, including the VIP Lounge.
There are two lively swimming pools, adorned with sun beds, and the resort’s epic beachside location means you can spend your days snorkelling or scuba diving in the calm sea. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, the resort has a variety of lovely restaurants surrounded by exotic gardens, including Don Peperone Restaurant with authentic Italian fare, and the eclectic international buffet at Los Tainos. In the evening, grab a cocktail and head to Varadero, the resort’s fun pub disco bar.
Melia Las Antillas is nestled on the famous Varadero beach, a stunning beach with sugary white sands and turquoise waters. There are many natural attractions to explore, including secluded cays, and plenty of fun outdoor activities, including snorkelling and scuba diving.
- The transfer to Varadero International airport is about 30 minutes.
All rooms and suites include:
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Safe with key
- Mini bar restocked daily
- Deluxe Room – Cosy 38.76sqm rooms offering gorgeous views of the tropical gardens from the small balcony, a rocking chair, and a small living area.
- Junior Suite Room Sea View – Lovely 38.76sqm rooms that let the natural light in through its large glass doors. The balcony looks out onto the sea, and guests staying here enjoy the exclusive services of the Concierge Floor – including the VIP Lounge.
- Grand Suite Room – There are two of these 77.52sqm suites, located on the fifth floor and offering unsurpassable views of the ocean, and the exclusive services of the Concierge Floor. Features two small balconies, large glass doors, a separate living room, two bathrooms, and a kitchenette.
- Don Peperone Restaurant – A wonderful Italian restaurant offering authentic Italian fare, lovely outdoor terraces, and cool live music from small bands. Open 7pm-10pm.
- Los Tainos – A brilliant international buffet restaurant overlooking the picturesque gardens, with live music in the evenings. Many dishes are prepared to order, including fish, pork and shellfish. Open 7.30am-10.30am, 12.30pm-2.30pm, and 6.30pm-10pm.
- El Romántico – A beautiful fine dining restaurant offering idyllic garden views alongside its sumptuous a la carte menu and romantic candlelit tables. Open 7pm-10pm.
- El Conuco – Located in the open air and framed by pretty gardens, this is a great spot to dine with friends and chill out together. This is also nestled in the pool area, so ideal for a bit of grub after relaxing by the pool. Open 11am-5pm and 7pm-10pm.
- Varadero – The hotel’s super fun pub disco bar offering a myriad of refreshing drinks, great music, and a laidback atmosphere. Open 11pm-2am.
- La Duna – A kooky beach bar accessed through the main pool entertainment area. The small terrace is ideal for a quick drink or snack. Open 10am-5pm.
- La Tortola – Nestled next to El Conuco, this pool bar offers fantastic entertainment. There’s plenty of open space to enjoy your fruity cocktail. Open 10am-midnight.
- Las Antillas – The VIP Lounge for Concierge Floor guests only. Located on the fifth floor, this lounge has two terraces with gorgeous ocean views and delicious snacks and breakfasts. Open 7.30am-5pm.
- El Mirador – Found on the first floor, this airy lobby bar has awesome views of the gardens and lakes, ideal for grabbing a coffee or liquor. The TV lounge and tea time area add a chilled out vibe.
- The hotel is nestled right on the Varadero beach front
- Two pools, both with a fun and vibrant atmosphere with sunbeds, showers, sunshades
- Scuba diving classes for beginners
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness room
- Beauty salon
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|21 Feb - 28 Feb 19||£1479||£2159|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 19||£1459||£2169|
|01 Apr - 19 Apr 19||£1669||£2299|
|20 Apr - 30 Apr 19||£1399||£2029|
|01 May - 31 May 19||£1249||£1739|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 19||£1139||£1629|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 19||£1539||£2099|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|01 Aug - 17 Aug 19||£1529||£2099|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£1379||£1919|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1189||£1689|
|01 Oct - 19 Oct 19||£1199||£1669|
|20 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£1309||£1779|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 19||£1299||£1839|
|16 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1949||£2779|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Feb 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|