7 nights All Inclusive from £1,059 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A fun hotel perfect for families looking for sun, sea and sand, Memories Varadero is a fantastic property offering delicious food, colonial architecture, wonderful vistas, and lots of entertainment.
Nestled on a sugary sand beach in Varadero, Memories Varadero is an all-inclusive hotel inspired by the tropical Caribbean, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and overlooking the azure ocean. The rooms are minimalist with a hint of Cuban charm, all with gorgeous views from the comfort of your bed.
The hotel’s wide variety of restaurants and bars means no one will go hungry. From flavoursome international buffets at Culinarium and spicy dishes at Mexicana, to refreshing cocktails at the Puerto Carenas, there are plenty of laidback spots to feast on delicious food and take a break from the sunshine.
With four pools to choose from, and a powdery white beach just in front, there’s plenty of space to relax in the sun, or maybe enjoy some non-motorised water sports, including snorkelling and pedal boating. The younger guests will love the kids club – which offers a variety of fun activities for those aged 4-12 years old.
Memories Varadero is nestled on a wonderful, pristine white sand beach in Varadero, a cool tourist resort full of restaurants and fun bars.
There are 1,035 rooms, all including:
- One king or two double beds
- Balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- CD player
- Mini bar (restocked daily)
- Safety deposit box
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Iron and ironing board
- Deluxe Rooms – Bright and airy rooms, featuring the standard amenities and gorgeous views from the balcony or terrace. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- Deluxe Suites – Similar to before in terms of style, these suites also feature a separate living area with a sofa, an extra bathroom for visitors, a walk-in closet and coffee and tea making facilities.
- Culinarium – A fun restaurant serving international buffet cuisine. Open 7.30am-10am, 1pm-3pm, and 6.30pm-10pm.
- Fontana di Trevi – A charming Italian restaurant. Open 6.30pm-10pm.
- Dragon Rojo – A trendy Japanese restaurant. Open 6.30pm-10pm.
- Mexicano – A colourful Mexican restaurant. Open 6.30pm-10pm. Reservations required.
- Playa Puerto Carenas – An eclectic buffet restaurant open for breakfast and lunch. Open 7am-10am, and 1pm-3pm.
- Colonial – An authentic Cuban restaurant. Open 6.30pm-10pm. Reservations required.
- Grill Restaurant – A laidback eatery great for a quick lunch. Open 12.30pm-3.30pm.
- El Cabildo – The cool lobby bar with a choice of local and international drinks. Open 24 hours.
- Las Cascadas – A fun snack bar with plenty of drinks and snacks. Open 10am-4.30pm.
- Rio Almendares – Another small snack bar offering a plethora of light bites. Open 24 hours.
- Muelle de Luz – The chilled out aqua bar serving a myriad of local and international beverages. Open 9am-5pm
- El Nacional – The hotel’s lively sports bar. Open 4pm-11pm.
- Tacón – The fun theatre bar. Open 6pm-1am.
- Puerto Carenas – The chilled beach bar serving refreshing drinks beachside. Open 10am-5.30pm.
- There are four swimming pools – two for adults, and two for children
- Memories Varadero is nestled on one of Varadero’s most beautiful beaches
- Daily and nightly entertainment programme
- Three tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Non-motorised water sports, including windsurfing, pedal boating and snorkelling
- Introductory scuba diving lessons
- Fitness centre
- Spa and beauty treatments at the salon (additional cost)
- The kids club offers plenty of fun and excitement for children aged 4-12, including a playground, playing games, watching cartoons, and interactive shows with Toopy and Binoo.
Memories Varadero's all-inclusive basis includes:
- 24 hour food and drinks
- Local drinks and a selection of international drinks
- Four swimming pools
- Kids Club and Baby Club
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Access to three tennis courts
- Non-motorised water sports, including catamaran sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling and pedal boating
- Introductory scuba diving lesson
- Access to fitness centre from 9am-7pm
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|19 Feb - 24 Mar 18||£1199||£1659|
|25 Mar - 03 Apr 18||£1459||£1919|
|04 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£1099||£1469|
|01 May - 14 Jul 18||£1059||£1379|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|15 Jul - 24 Aug 18||£1469||£1849|
|25 Aug - 20 Oct 18||£1419||£1739|
|21 Oct - 31 Oct 18||£1059||£1379|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 18 Feb 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite|