7 nights All Inclusive from £1,469 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The Paradisus Varadero occupies a stunning beachfront location, offering superb views of the ocean – you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped into your own paradise. If relaxation is the aim of your holiday, this resort won’t disappoint. The inviting rooms and suites are just the start of the fantastic range of choice you’ll experience here, with a selection of views and room types to help tailor your holiday to suit you. There are three swimming pools, including a vast freeform pool fringed by tropical palms, one reserved for sports and games, and one exclusively for Royal Service guests.
If you fancy a break from lounging by the pool, why not take up some of the more active pursuits on offer? We love the addition of classes for guests to try, such as cocktail-making and dance lessons. There’s a fully-equipped gym, as well as floodlit tennis courts, and an extensive list of water sports to try if you’re feeling daring! When you’re ready to relax, head to the beach to lie on the hammocks and take in the view, or indulge in the spa for a soothing massage.
Top tip: The variety of bars and restaurants is great, so there’s sure to be something to suit your tastes – why not head to Ara for some authentic Cuban cuisine?
The resorts offers 428 rooms and suites, all including:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric coffee maker
- Paradisus Junior Suite - Spacious 40sqm suites located on the first and second floors, featuring gorgeous garden views and Cuba-style decor.
- Paradisus Junior Suite Sea View - Large, comfortable 40sqm suites with amazing views of the ocean.
- Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View - Situated on the second and third floor of the resort's bungalows, these minimalist suites boast swim-up pool access, shared between two or three bungalows.
- Paradisus Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool - With the same amenities as before, plus private loungers in the garden,
- One Bedroom Garden Swim-Up Pool - Airy suites located on the ground floor of the resort's bungalows, offering swim-up pool access, shared between two or three bungalows. With Balinese inspired decor, a dining room with sofa bed, and private loungers in the garden,
- Family Junior Suite Sea View - Perfect for families, these 80sqm suites are located in the two-story beachfront bungalows, offering two interconnecting bedrooms, a living area, two balconies, and lovely ocean views.
- Family Concierge Junior Suite - Charming 57.87sqm suites located on the second and third floors of the resort bungalows, with sweeping views of the garden and pool. Available from November 2016.
- Family Concierge Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up - Located on the ground floor of the resort bungalows, these modern 57.87sqm suites offer direct access to the pool shared by two or three bungalows, as well as a garden with loungers and a covered terrace with sofa and a dining room. Available from November 2016.
- One Bedroom Master Suite Family Concierge - Situated on the ground floor of the main building, these lavish 113.2sqm suites offer opulent furnishings, and wonderful views of the gardens and pool. Featuring direct pool access, a dining room, and a garden with loungers and a Balinese daybed. Available from November 2016.
- Two Bedroom Master Suite Family Concierge - Glamorous 171.3sqm suites located on the ground floor, featuring two bedrooms, a dining room, direct swim-up pool access, and a covered terrace with sofa and Balinese bed. Available from November 2016.
- Royal Service Junior Suite - Lavish 83.26 suites with classy decor, a spectacular view of the garden, a terrace or balcony, and a bathtub with hydromassage. Guests also receive Royal Service*.
- Royal Service Junior Suite Sea View - With the same amenities as before, this time located on the upper floors, with picturesque sea views.
- Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite - Elegant 83.26sqm suites offers relaxation and seclusion for romantic getaways. Features a terrace with Balinese bed and lounge chair, and classy decor. Features the Royal Service, plus a music CD and romantic amenities.
- Royal Service Garden Villa - There are only two of these remarkable 300sqm villas, offering total privacy and opulence. Features private entrance and security, exclusive direct access to the beach, Palapa-Outdoor breakfast service, free WiFi, a fresh-water pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and gorgeous ocean views. Also includes Royal Service amenities, plus a bottle of vintage Cuban rum, daily turn-down serice, and 24-hour room service.
*Royal Service includes: Guests also receive Royal Service, including butler service, unlimited Green Fee, premium minibar stocked with alcoholic drinks, one spa hydrothermal circuit per person per stay, 30% discount on YHI Spa massage, and private airport transfers.
- Ara – Buffet restaurant specialising in Cuban and international cuisine.
- Bella Mar Royal Service– A la carte restaurant serving a varied international menu. Exclusive for those staying at Royal Service.
- Sakura – Luxurious Japanese restaurant with a contemporary vibe.
- Stella di Mare – Classic Italian cuisine.
- Turey – A varied menu of international dishes, with an intimate atmosphere. Welcomes adults and children over 12 years old.
- Los Agaves - A fun restaurant serving Mexican style dishes, including tacos and guacamole.
- Bana - A charming restaurant that blends Asian dishes and Cuban culinary art.
- Gaby Family Concierge - A stylish buffet restaurant located in the main building, and offering international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Market Grill Family Concierge - An exclusive restaurant for the Family Concierge Service, offering family friendly breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Bana Family Concierge - Tuck in to Oriental and Japanese Teppankyaki style cuisine.
- Fuego Family Concierge - Book a table for two and enjoy French and Latin cuisine, whilst being serenaded with classical music.
- Cairi – Pool bar with a selection of snacks and a lunch menu
- Carabo – Beachfront bar with a great cocktail menu
- La Notte Royal Service – Exclusively for Royal Service guests, serving beverages and light snacks
- Rincon Frances Royal Service– Pool bar for Royal Service guests only
- Toa – Rustic bar situated in the pool, serving drinks and cocktails
- Kristal - Located in the lobby, this bar never closes, and offers a wide selection of Cuban and international alcoholic drinks.
- Areito - A fun pub full of cool music and dancing.
- Hicacos - A trendy beach bar named after the peninsula Varadero resides on. Head here for a refreshing drink and a light snack.
- Varadero Royal Service - For Royal Service guests only, this is a fantastic exclusive beach concierge service.
- Hatuey - Enjoy cocktails and cold drinks on the beach.
- Lunas Family Concierge - A classy bar next to the reception.
- Sky Bar Family Concierge - Sip on a fruity cocktail as you enjoy live entertainment, including dancing and live music.
- Avenue Bar Family Concierge - Venture here for a delicious pre-dinner cocktail, rum, or wine.
- Sunrise Bar Family Concierge - Charming bars located near the adult's and children's pools.
- Sunset Grill Family Concierge - A cool bar offering cold drinks and light a la carte meals served by the pools.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Daytime and evening entertainment, including professional shows and live music every day
- Activities program, including dancing classes, Spanish classes, aerobics, archery, giant chess, Peanca, shuffleboard, darts, Ping-Pong and pool tables
- Mini bowling
- Multi-purpose sports court
- Three tennis courts
- Volleyball court
- Bikes (Available for hire)
- Water sports, including windsurfing, sailing, catamaran, kayaks and canoes, snorkelling, water bikes and water polo, banana boats and water skiing
- Scuba Diving (Lessons available)
- Fitness centre with gym and sauna, as well as a Jacuzzi, hydro massage and mud therapy
- Take an excursion to the eco-reserve surrounding the hotel (Included as part of the All Inclusive package)
- Visit the Marina Chapelina and Gaviota
- Lounge on the beach or take part in water sports
- Take a tour of the Ambrosia Cave
- Baby Club for ages 1 to 4yrs
- Mini Club for ages 5 to 13yrs
- Teen Club for ages 12 to 17yrs
- Play area for children
- Spacious outdoor swimming pool, with a children’s section
- Pool reserved for sports and games
- Towel and sunbed service at pool and beach
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|26 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1639||£2399|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 17||£1719||£2679|
|16 Dec - 02 Jan 18||£2379||£3829|
|03 Jan - 31 Jan 18||£1889||£3069|
|01 Feb - 24 Mar 18||£2019||£3339|
|25 Mar - 03 Apr 18||£2199||£3509|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|04 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£1859||£2869|
|01 May - 26 May 18||£1469||£2319|
|27 May - 14 Jul 18||£1509||£2369|
|15 Jul - 24 Aug 18||£1769||£2629|
|25 Aug - 31 Oct 18||£1729||£2589|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Sep 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Junior Suite Sea View||£18||Family Junior Suite Sea View||£18|
|Suite Deluxe Sea View Room||£25|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|