Royalton Hicacos Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,249 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled on the powdery sands of Varadero’s beaches, Royalton Hicacos is a beautiful adult-only hotel offering true Cuban luxury.
With luxurious all-inclusive amenities and facilities, you’ll feel like royalty here. Venture to the large main pool full of picturesque bridges, cascading waterfalls and adorned with a cool swim-up bar for a long afternoon of relaxing in the sun, or take a trip to the spa to truly revitalise your mind, body and soul.
There’s plenty of outdoor recreation on offer here too, from thrilling catamaran sailing and windsurfing, to fun games of tennis and squash. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, the hotel is home to a variety of delicious buffet and a la carte restaurants serving up a delightful mix of international cuisines, or you could simply sip on a cocktail at one of the six bars.
The rooms themselves are well-appointed and spacious, offering lovely views from their patio or balcony, as well as plenty of fantastic amenities to make you feel at home.
This lovely hotel is located on the sugary white sands of Varadero beach, nestled on the beautiful Hicacos peninsula.
- The hotel is approximately a 40 minute drive from Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport.
Royalton Hicacos Resort & Sp has 404 suites
All suites include the following:
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fan
- King-Size Beds
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Full bath & bath Robes
- Satellite TV & AM/FM Clock Radio
- In-Room Safes
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Living Area
- Amenity Kits
- Full Size Patios or Balconies
- Junior Suites – 52sqm suites featuring a bedroom and a separate living area, plus a full size balcony or patio. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Royal Suites – spacious suites featuring a bar area, personalised mini bar, separate living room with TV and a Jacuzzi. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Presidential Suite – A large and truly opulent 233sqm suite, featuring two bedrooms and a separate living room. Sleeps a maximum of four adults.
- Gran Plaza Hicacos - Buffet style featuring the best of local cuisine and international flavours.
- El Caribe - Dine à la carte in a traditional Caribbean way.
- Don Pascuale - Serving continental breakfast daily, lunch and dinner. Late night snacks of pizza and sandwiches until 3am.
- Las Morlas - Elegant restaurant featuring fresh seafood and the catch of the day. Reservations required
- El Viejo y el mar - Experience a Western style grill in a casual setting. Open daily for lunch and evening meals.
There are six bars to choose from, including a lobby bar, piano bar, swim-up bar, beach bar, sports bar and cigar bar.
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports including scuba diving, plus lessons, snorkelling, sailboats, kayaks, pedaloes, catamarans and windsurfing
- In room movies
- Tennis courts
- Spa Treatments
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Fashion shows
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- 4 Swimming pools
- Swim up bar
Food and Beverages
- Welcome cocktail
- 4 specialty restaurants to please your palette (serving delightful dishes from Caribbean and international cuisine) plus one buffet restaurant.
- 6 perfectly situated bars
- Unlimited food and premium beverages
Leisure and activities
- Personalized check-in/checkout
- Fitness and wellness facilities
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daily entertainment on the beach
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 May - 26 May 17||£1249||£1879|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1349||£2029|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1599||£2289|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1559||£2249|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Garden View Junior Suite|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Premium Junior Suite||£3||Concierge Junior Suite||£6|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|