Located in the small fishing Village of Treasure Beach, the 30 unique, secluded cottages and 3 villas are an eclectic mix of styles and all have their own outside space and mini fridge but no televisions or telephones to spoil the peace. Guests can snorkel, fish, canoe, swim and sunbathe on a private beach or explore Jamaica – with local attractions including YS Falls and Black River Safari. The hotel also has a small saltwater pool, a relaxing spa and Dougie’s bar where you can cool off and soak up the atmosphere. When it comes to dinner enjoy a gourmet locally sourced meal at the seaside restaurant or pizza and seafood at Jack Sprats. Jake’s is ideal for a romantic getaway, a family adventure or a spiritual retreat.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits