Breathless Montego Bay
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,629 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
If you’re hoping for a lively Caribbean holiday full of socialising, themed parties, delicious food and bright décor, you’ve come to the right place. Breathless Montego Bar is an ultra-modern, trendy adult-only hotel located on a white sand beach that leads on to the sparkling Montego Bay Marine Park.
The chic designs and vibrant colours add a contemporary feel to the resort, which clearly inspires the energetic ambience that the resort effortlessly evokes. With the only rooftop bar and pool in Jamaica, fun themed parties, and even a DJ at the main pool’s swim up bar, there’s plenty of opportunities to make new friends and truly let go of your daily life stresses.
The fire pits and cabanas are perfect for relaxing with a drink and watching the sun set, or for an extra dose of adrenaline you could partake in one of the fantastic water sports on offer. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, the seven restaurants and five bars offer an array of delicious international food and sumptuous cocktails. Head to Bare Buns Grill for a hearty burger as you sit on the sun lounger, or suit up and dine on fresh seafood and the gorgeous open-air Fish Nets.
After all the fun Breathless Montego Bay brings, we’re sure you’ll relish resting your head in your luxurious suite, over half of which come with their very own butler. The incredible Unlimited Luxury basis means you won’t need to worry about a thing either – all food and drink is included.
The resort is located on Sunset Drive, surrounding by Montego Bay Marine Park and lined with a sweeping white sand beach.
There are 150 suites altogether, all including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Marble bathroom
- Furnished balcony or terrace with a whirlpool
- One king or two double beds
- Daily refreshed mini bar
- In-room tablet
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV
- Nightly turn down service
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Electronic in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Work desk
- 24-hour room service
- Junior Suite Tropical View – Bright 49sqm suites featuring the standard amenities, plus lovely views of the tropical gardens or the mangrove forest. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Junior Suite Ocean View – Vibrant 49sqm suites with gorgeous views of the glistening bay. Guests also receive butler service*. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- xhale club Ocean View – Fun 49sqm suites featuring stunning bay views, butler service* and xhale club privileges** Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- xhale club Junior Suite Swim Up – Located on the ground floor, these 49sqm suites feature direct access to a pool, plus butler service* and xhale club privileges** Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- xhale club Master Suite Ocean View – Spacious 102sqm suites with contemporary décor, a comfy living room with sofa, and bay views. Also includes butler service* and xhale club privileges** Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- xhale club Master Suite Swim Up – Elegant 102sqm suites featuring the same amenities as before, this time located on the ground floor with direct access to a pool. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- xhale club Presidential Suite – Classy 150sqm suites featuring a living room, dining room, kitchen, bar, and an oversized bathroom with a rain shower and soaking tub. The private terrace has a Jacuzzi and a furnished area for outside dining and entertaining. Includes butler service* and xhale club privileges** Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
*Butler service – this wonderful service includes private resort orientation, ironing of first evening’s attire, evening petit fours, booking of spa appointments, tours and excursions, drinks and lunch served by the beach or pool, fast track room service orders, wardrobe consultancy, laundry service, packing, and nightly turn down service.
**xhale club privileges – personalised check-in and check-out with concierge service, preferential status and amenities, upgraded bath and room amenities, exclusive access to the rooftop pool and bar from 10am-6pm.
- Altitude – A trendy rooftop restaurant with fusion international cuisine. Dress code: casual elegance. Open 10am-6pm for xhale club guests only, then 6pm-2am for all guests. Happy hour is 6pm-8pm.
- Bare Buns Grill – A hearty grill restaurant serving delicious burgers and grills at the beach club. Casual dress code. Open 11am-6pm.
- Culinaria – A cool restaurant serving up international cuisine with Caribbean flare. Dress code: casual elegance. Open 6pm-11pm.
- Fish Nets – A gorgeous open-air restaurant overlooking the bay, offering fresh grilled seafood. Casual elegant dress code. Open 12.30pm-3pm and 6pm-11pm.
- Sofrito – A stylish restaurant inspired by Latin cuisine, all created with locally grown ingredients. Casual dress code. Open 6pm-11pm.
- Spoon – A vibrant restaurant nestled in the gardens, serving a delightful international buffet. Casual dress code. Open 7am-11am, and 12.30pm-4pm.
- The Nook – A cosy café offering premium coffee, sumptuous pastries and light deli snacks. Casual dress code. Open 24 hours
- Altitude Rooftop Bar – Perched right next to the rooftop pool. Open 10am-6pm for xhale club guests only, and 6pm-2am for all guests. Happy hour is 6pm-8pm.
- Foam – A cool bar located at the beach club. Open 10am-6pm.
- Freestyle – Located in the main pool, this swim-up bar has vibrant décor and a DJ. Open 10am-6pm.
- The Bar – The classy cocktail bar. Open 12pm-12am.
- Wink – The cosy yet trendy lobby bar. Open 10am-2am.
- There is a main pool with a swim-up bar and DJ.
- The rooftop bar is open to xhale club guests from 10am-6pm, and then open from 6pm-2am for all guests
- The resort is located on a beautiful white sand beach
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary access to Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James and their additional restaurants, bars and beaches
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, snorkelling and Hobie Cat sailing
- Motorised water sports, including scuba diving, water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, and glass bottom boat tours (additional price)
- Beach club
- Freestyle Entertainment Zone at the main pool, with swim-up bar, DJ and pool party props
- Fire pits and cabanas
- Beach volleyball
- Dance lessons
- Themed parties
- Spa by Pevonia – Located at the neighbouring Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James, this world-class spa offers a plethora of soothing and rejuvenating treatments, including massages, facials and body scrubs. The spa is tucked within a gorgeous tropical garden adorned with tranquil fountains.
The Unlimited Luxury here is incredible – almost everything is included, meaning you’ll be free to simply unwind, grab a drink, and join in with the fun. Unlimited Luxury includes:
- Unlimited top shelf spirits, wine, beer, juices and soft drinks
- Limitless gourmet dining
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed mini bar
- Nightly entertainment
- Daytime activities
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily maid service
- Themed parties and entertainment venues
- No wristbands
- All taxes and gratuities
- Free WiFi
- Access to Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James located next door, including their bars, restaurants, pools and activities