Located in the heart of Florence, the historic Brunelleschi Hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel built within a circular Byzantin tower from the 6th century. We love this hotel’s central location – it’s perfect for exploring the beauty of Florence.
Entirely reconstructed to maintain the original characteristics of the buildings, here you’ll enjoy an authentic and luxurious Italian experience. All of the contemporary rooms and suites overlook some of Florence’s most astonishing attractions including the Duomo and Giglio Square.
You’ll be close-by brilliant restaurants and shops, but we recommend staying at the hotel for dinner during your holiday too. Both Restaurant Santa Elisabetta and Osteria Pagliazza offer sumptuous and traditional Italian dishes with a decadent twist.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits