Gayana Eco Resort is a wonderful new resort nestled in the islands of North Borneo. It lies only 20 minutes from bustling Kota Kinabalu City but is a world away. There is a spa, two restaurants and a marine laboratory where giant clams are grown. The accommodation is in villas on walkways around the public rooms. At high tide you can bathe from many of the villas steps. Thatched roofs overlook the South China Sea while rainforests rest unscathed
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits