Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai is situated on an island in the Mae Kok River that flows through central Chiang Rai, Thailand’s northernmost province.
Sitting at the heart of the ’Golden Triangle’ where the borders of Thailand, Burma and Laos meet, Dusit Island Resort provides a gateway to explore the varied sights and sounds of the northern region. With easy access to the mountains, forests, rivers, ancient temples and colourful hill tribes, many of the region’s major attractions are within a day’s journey from the resort.
The hotel’s decor and furnishings also reflect the diversity of northern Thai styles. For special functions, guests can enjoy traditional dining on the floor while leaning against multi-coloured triangular cushions. The Mae Kok River provides a spectacular natural backdrop visible from all the guest rooms, as well as from the rooftop restaurant, The Peak.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits