Asian decorative notes are found in the style of the 222 refurbished rooms and the cities’ French colonial past is celebrated in the restaurants. Drink coffee in Le Petit Café, styled as a French street café or drink cocktails in the stylish Le Bar. There is a large outdoor pool with daybeds and an adjoining pool bar, perfect for some relaxation after a morning of exciting sightseeing in the city; alternatively head to the spa to relax in the Jacuzzi and sauna and enjoy a treatment from the comprehensive spa menu. Fine dining is available all day at La Brasserie with an a la carte international menu and an open kitchen.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits