La Digue Island Lodge
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,139 per Person Including Flights week commencing 15th Jan 2018 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
La Digue Island Lodge offers an unforgettable holiday in the Seychelles. Encircled by impressive natural beauty, the hotel is bordered by lush gardens, the Indian Ocean and the white sand of Anse Reunion Beach.
There’s delicious food available at a range of excellent restaurants – don’t miss the weekly Creole barbeque. And you can also make use of the top-class facilities including a swimming pool, a PADI dive centre and a great pool-side bar.
This is a great choice if you’re looking to experience a different side of the Seychelles. You can easily hire a bicycle and tour the island, as well as take a complimentary daily excursion to neighbouring islands where you can enjoy incredible snorkelling experiences.
The hotel sits on the western coast of La Digue, the third largest inhabited island of the Seychelles.
- Your transfer using ferries and road will take approximately 40 minutes – there are no motor vehicles on La Digue, but the hotel is only 800 metres from the jetty
There is a total of 69 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Bath and shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Veuve Restaurant – specialising in Creole cuisine utilising fresh local produce
- Pool Side Restaurant – offering a range of light options for lunch
- Pizzeria at Gregoire’s – a classic Italian-style pizzeria with a welcoming atmosphere
- Vye Kaz – fine dining in a traditional house
- Swimming pool
- Azzurra Pro Dive centre
Please be aware due to damage to the swimming pool at hotel, the pool will be closed from now - 23 Feb 2017