Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Situated on the north-west coast on a headland affording stunning views of the ocean, the Sunset Beach Hotel is an intimate hotel with good standards of accommodation and service. It is located just a few minutes from the capital, Victoria, 15 minutes from the airport, and within easy reach of the main attractions of Mahé.
- 29 recently renovated guest rooms consisting of Deluxe and Junior Suites, and Luxury Villas.
- The two luxury two-bedroom villas enjoy wide panoramic views of the bay from a private garden.
- Each room or villa has its own mini-bar, air-conditioning, direct-dial telephone, en-suite bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities and a safe deposit box.
- A small gym
- Games room
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Sundeck and a shaded tree terrace.
- Occasional live entertainment in the evenings
- Snorkel from the hotel’s beach
- Try out sailing or scuba diving from nearby Beau Vallon Bay
- Visit the island’s capital, Victoria
- Freshwater pool excavated from the rock of the promontory
- Steps lead down to the palm fringed coral beach
- The Silhouette Restaurant serves both Creole and international cuisine and uses a variety of local fruit and vegetables together with freshly caught seafood - all prepared by their award-winning chef.
- The hotel bar "On the Rocks" is suspended over the swirling foam and crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean
- For those looking for night life and a wide choice of restaurants and entertainment, Beau Vallon Bay is just a short drive down the coast