7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,389 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hotel L’Archipel is a romantic boutique property set on the leafy north-eastern shore of Praslin, overlooking the scenic Cote d’Or Bay. With stunning views out over the Indian Ocean and a quiet and tranquil atmosphere, this is a great spot for couples looking to experience the secluded beauty of the Seychelles.
Perfect as a base for exploring Praslin or just as a lovely spot for some beachside relaxation, Hotel L’Archipel can be whichever kind of holiday you desire. You’ll find a range of complimentary watersports as well as two great restaurants and bars.
The accommodations on the property are comfortable and contemporary. Every room faces the sea and many enjoy truly spectacular views over the sparkling bay – it’s well worth upgrading to a suite for a more spacious stay.
Found on the north east of Praslin, the hotels sits in pretty tropical gardens overlooking a stunning sandy bay.
- Your transfer is a flight from Mahe followed by a road transfer, taking approximately 40 minutes. We recommend hiring a car for easy access and to explore the area.
There is a total of 32 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Flatscreen satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Wi-Fi internet (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Superior Rooms – featuring lovely sea views, these rooms sleep a maximum of two adults and one child
- Deluxe Rooms – these spacious rooms offer stunning views and upgraded amenities, sleeping a maximum of two adults
- Senior Suites – these larger suites have a sitting area, sleeping a maximum of two adults and one child
- Executive Suites – with a separate lounging area and a veranda, these large suites are perfect for groups or a family
- La Gigolette – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, specialising in international and Creole dishes
- La Feuille d’Or – a la carte restaurant open for dinner
- Lounge bar
- Beach bar
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby and restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Billiard room
- Complimentary watersports including canoes, paddleboards and snorkelling equipment
- Fishing, diving and sailing excursions (additional charge)
Honeymooner's and Wedding Anniversaries will receive:
- 25% off double rooms (when Bed and Breakfast board booked)
- A welcome cocktail & one platter of pastries upon arrival
- Complimentary candlelit dinner (with added Half Board/ Full Board supplement)
- Complimentary bottle of wine
*Offer valid when travelling between 06 Jan - 31 Oct 2016 when staying for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights
- 40% discount for the Bride on Bed & Breakfast basis
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- 1 platter of pastries in room on arrival and 1 bottle of wine
- 1 special Candlelight Dinner for Half Board and Full Board supplement
*Offer valid when travelling a year around except 27 Dec 2016 to 05 Jan 2017 when staying for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights
Honeymooner's: must show a valid Wedding Certificate upon booking and check-in that is no older than 9 months old.
Wedding Anniversaries: must show a valid Wedding Certificate upon booking and check-in with the anniversary not being 9 months pre- or -prior to the booking.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|29 May - 30 Jun 17||£1389||£2069|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 17||£1519||£2189|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1639||£2319|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1389||£2069|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 28 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Superior Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Shared Minibus or Coach & Water Taxi|