Things to do in the Seychelles
The beaches are powdery white – the image of perfection. They are the perfect place to lie down, relax and take in the breath-taking beauty. And let’s not forget the water that laps at the shore either; it’s a delightfully transparent shade of turquoise. Sunbathe, then swim, then sunbathe, then swim – it never gets old.
When the winds pick up a little the Seychelles is a perfect location for watersports thanks to its brilliant year-round weather and clear water. Whether you’re windsurfing, water-skiing or snorkelling you’ll have an amazing time.
Seychelles Travel Guides
- The ultimate guide to island hopping in the Seychelles
- Experience an exotic cruise holiday in the Seychelles
- Top 10 romantic getaways in the Seychelles
- Top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles
- Useful Facts
- Exploring the islands of the Seychelles
- Exploring the Seychelles, by Hazel Asbery - Content Creator
- Seychelles highlights, by Taggie
- Eating, Drinking and Nightlife
- Things To Do and Excursions