Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah sits on a pristine private beach between the dramatic Hajar Mountains and the stunning blue of the Indian Ocean. Previously known as JAL Fujairah Resort, every room features ocean views and enjoys luxurious décor and amenities.
The hotel features range of restaurants including the delicious international flavours of Breeze and the Arabic specialities of – there’s a total of six dining and drinking options on-site and you can also opt for room service 24 hours a day.
The resort is well suited to couples or families. Couples will enjoy the romantic ocean views from every room, while parents will be pleased to learn about the excellent facilities for kids. So whether you’re looking for an intimate and romantic getaway with your partner or quality time with your family, Radisson Blu Fujairah really delivers.
The resort sits on the sunny coastline of Fujairah, one of the Emirates of the UAE. Looking out onto the Gulf of Oman, the hotel boasts its own private beach.
- Around an hour and a half from Dubai International Airport
There is a total of 257 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Sea views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Private terrace
The following room types are available:
- Superior Sea View Room with balcony – the spacious rooms are decorated in neutral colours, sleeping a maximum of two adults and one child
- Deluxe Rooms/ Deluxe Room Sea View with balcony (from 27th Dec 2015) – these rooms have additional space, sleeping a maximum of three adults or two adults and two children
- Family Rooms – ideal for families, these large rooms include free use of the kids club, sleeping maximum of two adults and two children or three adults
- Suites – there is a range of suites with either one or two bedrooms sleeping up to a maximum of seven adults
- Breeze – open for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day serving a range of international and local dishes
- Al Nokhada – specialising in Arabic cuisine and seafood
- Grand Bleu – offering beachside alfresco dining, open from 10am to 6pm
- The Lobby – bar serving light snacks and drinks
- Heatwave – stylish bar with a resident DJ
- Pool Bar – with snacks, sandwiches, cocktails and other drinks
- Room service available 24 hours
- Swimming pools
- Private beach
- The O2 Spa features several treatment rooms including couples treatment rooms, as well as a sauna, steam rooms and a Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Palms Dive Centre
- Shuttle to Dubai twice a week (additional charge)
- The resort's complimentary Kids club offer a range of activities and entertainment, from Snorkelling and sailing, to video games and crafts *open 9am-6pm, for ages 2-11
- The hotel also offers a great Kids' pool and water park for the little ones to splash about
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
The All Inclusive package features:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served buffet style in Breeze restaurant with soft drinks, Carlsberg beer and house wines and spirits by the glass
- Alternative dining option of set menu at Al Nokhada restaurant
- Drinks including soft drinks, packet fruit juices, local still water, sparkling mineral water, Red Bull, coffee, tea, milk, house wines by the glass, Carlsberg beer, house spirits and a range of cocktails and mocktails
- Soft drinks are available at The Lounge 10am to 11pm and at Grand Bleu Beach Bar 10am to 6pm
- Alcoholic drinks are available at The Lounge 11am to 11pm; at the Pool Bar 11am to 6pm; and Grand Bleu Beach Bar 11am to 6pm
Please note: minibar and room service is not included in the package; a maximum of two drinks can be taken at any one time from a bar; the 4-course menu selection at Al Nokhada is charged at additional AED50 per person; local laws may ban the serving of alcohol on certain days out of the control of the hotel.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (23 April - 23 May 2020). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours. As a result hotels in the United Arab Emirates have restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset. At nightfall these restrictions are lifted and normal eating, drinking and entertainment policies are resumed.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 11-15 August 2019 and 30 July - 3 August 2020 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a three day celebration. Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions, and that they are subject to change.