The Ritz-Carlton, Doha
Bed & Breakfast 4 nights from £1,229 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in an idyllic setting overlooking azure waters, the Ritz-Carlton is an inviting property steeped in opulence. You’ll be met with a warm welcome which continues throughout your entire stay – nothing is too much trouble. Playing host to a selection of accommodation options, each with plush furnishings and decadent marble bathrooms, you can ensure a comfortable respite with all of the necessary amenities to complete your holiday. We recommend heading to the spa to begin your visit, where you can indulge in revitalising treatments and truly unwind.
There are eight restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings, serving up a delicious blend of traditional and international dishes. With a choice of indoor and outdoor swimming pools for kids and adults alike to relax in, as well as an extensive array of fitness facilities, those wishing to keep fit can do so as well.
Top tip: You don’t need to venture into the city to go shopping if you don’t wish to – the hotel has several stores on-site, including an official Gucci boutique.
With captivating Arabian Gulf and city views, the Ritz Carlton Doha is located on a private island with its own marina and just 10 minutes from downtown Doha.
Transfer time from the airport – approximately 40 minutes.
When staying at the Ritz Carlton, why not visit the art galleries in the city centre, including the Arab Museum of Modern Art or perhaps head to Souq Waqif for local delicacies, trinkets and crafts.
The hotel provides 374 guest rooms, including 61 suites and 42 Club Level rooms, all of which offer:
High speed internet access (wired and wireless)
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Plasma satellite TV
- Minibar and tea/coffee/espresso maker
- In-room safe
- Direct dial telephone
- Pillow menu
- Deluxe Rooms – with a king-size or twin beds and a private balcony with sea or city views. Deluxe rooms sleep maximum two adults and one child.
- Club Deluxe Rooms – as above but with access to the Club Lounge, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the internet-enabled workstation in the lounge, and buffet offerings throughout the day.
- Executive Suites – have a separate living area, a private balcony with sea or city views and a spacious marble bathroom. Executive Suites sleep maximum two adults and two children.
- Amiri Two-Bedroom Suites – feature a balcony with sea or city views, separate living area, walk-in wardrobe, oversized bathroom and guest bathroom, separate kitchenette, study, dining area and access to the Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge. Amiri Two-Bedroom Suites sleep maximum four adults or two adults and three children.
The Ritz- Carlton offers a selection of 7 restaurants and bars with choices of fine dining, casual meals and light snacks
- La Mer – French-inspired dishes overlooking the panoramic views of Doha
- Porcini – Mediterranean molecular cuisine
- The Lagoon – A blend of Continental, Arabic and Far Eastern dishes
- Lobby Lounge – Daily piano performances accompanied by light snacks and beverages
- Flamingos – Pool-side dining offering a diverse menu of salads, light snacks and fresh juices
- Habanos – Cigar lounge providing cocktails and beverages, as well as premium cigars
- Admiral’s Club – Marina-side lounge serving signature cocktails and light snacks
In addition to the above dining options there is the opportunity to test your cooking skills by embarking upon one of the hotel’s Culinary Academies where you can learn how to bake bread, make fresh pasta or even try your hand at some more delicate pastries.
- The hotel is situated on its own private and exclusive island and enjoys a secluded and peaceful location.
- Guests can enjoy the large freeform outdoor swimming pool with swim up bar as well as an indoor pool, plunge pool and whirlpool. There is also a small children’s pool.
- The Club Lounge which serves signature breakfasts, daily culinary tastings and weekly local arts and craft shows
- A fitness centre, including a gym, two indoor tennis courts and a squash court
- An executive business centre
- The marina with a clubhouse
- On-site stores, including a florist, retail shop, Palmera fashion boutique and Gucci store
For a luxurious spa experience with a modern twist, look no further than the spa here at the Ritz-Carlton. It is a true delight with an endless array of rejuvenating treatments including Thai influenced massages, intensive lift facials and jet lag revival rituals, you are bound to leave this place feeling utterly calm and revitalised.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (23 April - 23 May 2020). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours. As a result hotels in the United Arab Emirates have restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset. At nightfall these restrictions are lifted and normal eating, drinking and entertainment policies are resumed.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 11-15 August 2019 and 30 July - 3 August 2020 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a three day celebration. Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions, and that they are subject to change.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.