The Ritz-Carlton, Doha
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in an idyllic setting overlooking azure waters, the Ritz-Carlton is an inviting property steeped in opulence. You’ll be met with a warm welcome which continues throughout your entire stay – nothing is too much trouble. Playing host to a selection of accommodation options, each with plush furnishings and decadent marble bathrooms, you can ensure a comfortable respite with all of the necessary amenities to complete your holiday. We recommend heading to the spa to begin your visit, where you can indulge in revitalising treatments and truly unwind.
There are eight restaurants to satisfy your culinary cravings, serving up a delicious blend of traditional and international dishes. With a choice of indoor and outdoor swimming pools for kids and adults alike to relax in, as well as an extensive array of fitness facilities, those wishing to keep fit can do so as well. And kids needn’t worry about being bored – a fun-filled activity programme and specialised kids menu ensures they’ll enjoy the holiday as much as you will.
Top tip: You don’t need to venture into the city to go shopping if you don’t wish to – the hotel has several stores on-site, including an official Gucci boutique.
The hotel provides 374 guest rooms, including 61 suites and 42 Club Level rooms.
All rooms and air conditioned and offer
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Plasma Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee/Espresso maker
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Direct dial telephone
- Pillow menu
- Iron/Ironing board available on request
- Deluxe Room – Features a private balcony with sea or city views, and king-size or twin beds, in addition to the above amenities
- Club Level Room – Features access to the Club Lounge, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the internet-enabled workstation in the lounge, and buffet offerings throughout the day, in addition to the above amenities
- Junior Suite – Features a separate living area, private balcony with sea or city views, king-size bed and spacious marble bathroom, in addition to the above amenities
- Executive Suite – Features a separate living area, private balcony with sea or city views, king-size bed and spacious marble bathroom, in addition to the above amenities
- Amiri Suite – Features a balcony with sea or city views, separate living area, walk-in wardrobe, oversized bathroom and guest bathroom, separate kitchenette, study, dining area and access to the Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- Grand Amiri Suite – Features a balcony with city skyline view, separate living area, walk-in wardrobe, oversized bathroom and guest bathroom, separate kitchenette, study, dining area and access to the Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- Club Lounge
- Spa facilities, including Roman baths, indoor pool and treatment menu
- Fitness centre, including gym, two indoor tennis courts and a squash court
- Marina with clubhouse
- On-site stores, including a florist, retail shop, Palmera fashion boutique and Gucci store
- Kid’s activity program
- Visit the art galleries in the city centre, including the Arab Museum of Modern Art
- Head to Souq Waqif for local delicacies, trinkets and crafts
- Go shopping at Villagio Mall
- Enjoy golfing at the Doha Golf Club
- Explore the haunting natural wonder of the Singing Sand Dunes
- The Ritz-Kids Club for ages up to 12yrs old – Open 9am-6pm
- Children’s-only pool
- Indoor and outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Plunge pool and whirlpool
- Kid’s swimming pool
- Hotel situated on its own exclusive resort
- La Mer – French-inspired dishes overlooking the panoramic views of Doha
- Porcini – Mediterranean molecular cuisine
- The Lagoon – A blend of Continental, Arabic and Far Eastern dishes
- Lobby Lounge – Daily piano performances accompanied by light snacks and beverages
- Flamingos – Pool-side dining offering a diverse menu of salads, light snacks and fresh juices
- Habanos – Cigar lounge providing cocktails and beverages, as well as premium cigars
- Admiral’s Club – Marina-side lounge serving signature cocktails and light snacks
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 27 May 2017 - 25 June 2017 & 16 May 18 - 14 June 18.
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.