Covid-19 Travel Advice for Existing Customers. Click here
5 Star - Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate
3 nights All Inclusive from £1039 per person, flying from Manchester
3 nights All Inclusive from £999 per person, flying from London
5 nights All Inclusive from £1299 per person, flying from Manchester
5 nights All Inclusive from £1339 per person, flying from London
This centrally located property is really affordable and comes with bags of Arabian character as well as free access to all of the beachfront delights at Oceana Beach Club, just 10 minutes away via a free shuttle bus. Rooms are more than comfortable and perfect for getting some rest and relaxation in between experiencing the local sights and excursions, which include trips to the desert, local golf courses and numerous excuses for retail therapy.
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate has a superb Indian restaurant and one of Dubai's hottest dance clubs so you'll be able to make the most of life in the city even after sundown. With spa massage rooms and a fully-equipped gym, complimenting the rooftop lap pool, you'll discover plenty of chances to keep fit in the UAE and thanks to a kids' club and play area, parents might even find a few hours of 'me time' to spend exactly as they please.
Please be aware that the swimming pool at Oceana Beach Club will be closed for maintenance and will reopen on 1st May 2015.
Ramadan Restrictions (18th June - 18th July 2015)
- Mistral restaurant open daily for lunch at Ibn Battuta Gate
- West 14 for lunch at the beach club (usual Marina bar menu - all-inclusive menu)
- No poolside snacks at either Ibn Battuta Gate or Oceana Beach Club
- No alcohol to be served during the daytime at either the hotel or beach club
- Remaining outlets at Ibn Battuta Gate open as usual for each evening after sunset
- Guests on AI receive a bottle of wine and 4 bottles of beer in room (replenished daily on consumption)
- No Friday Brunch or chocolate hour during Ramadan.