Be in with a chance to WIN 2 FREE flights to the Seychelles with British Airways!
Take our short quiz and submit your details to enter.
Terms & Conditions
1. You can win two return flights to Mahe, The Sechelles from London Heathrow courtesy of British Airways and Tropical Sky.
2. The "Competition" is open to residents of the UK & Eire aged 18 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. Outbound and return travel must be completed by 30/09/2019 and booked by 30/06/2019 and excludes travel at oeak times such as school holidays and bank holidays.
4. Accommodation must be purchased through Tropical Sky and the competition winner liable for all costs incurred for accommodation, meals and transfers.
5. Flight arrangements once booked are non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passengers. No cash or credit alternatives are available.
6.All travel arrangements are subject to Tropical Sky standard booking terms and conditions
7. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the Promoter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the Competition host or to the Promoter.
8. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
9. The Competition closes on 30th September 2018. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
10. The winner will be selected at random and will be chosen by Tropical Sky no later than 14 days after the competition has closed.
11. The winner will be notified by email and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Tropical Sky, Tropical House, Garland Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH191NJ.
13. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that they will be expected to share details, photos and video of their holiday.
Data protection & privacy
14. Data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter and Competition host for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
15. Only entrants opting-in to subscribe to our marketing communications will have their name and email address added to our marketing database.
16. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Competition will be governed by English & Irish law.
20. The prize draw is run and administered by Tropical Sky, registered in the UK as a limited company no. 5425418 at Nucleus House, 2 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond TW9 2JA.