Sailing aboard the Evolution, this journey to the lesser-explored western and central islands of the Galapagos archipelago is an unforgettable experience. From the marine iguana colonies on Fernandina to the 100-year old giant tortoises and snorkelling amongst sea lions of the coast of Española, there are some wonderful excursions and sights to be enjoyed here. Along the way, you’ll learn about the history and ecology of this area with the help of expert guides.
The Evolution is a sleek 32-passesnger ship staffed by a cruise director, two expert naturalist guides and 18 dedicated crew members. There is space for both outdoor and indoor dining, lounge, plenty of outdoor space and even a Jacuzzi. All of your meals are included on the cruise, and you will also have a night at the beginning and end of your trip in Quito.
- Explore Punta Vicente Roca to see ancient volcano remains
- Be inspired by the beautiful flora and fauna on Isabela Island
- Hike to the summit of Bartolome Island for sensational panoramic views
- Observe flamingoes and birdlife at Cerro Dragon
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Centre in Santa Cruz
- Admire the breath-taking scenery on Española Island
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits