Caribbean weddings in Nevis, at Montpelier Plantation and Beach are sublime and romantic. Stylish elegance is the essential feature of weddings at Montpelier Plantation and Beach.
- License, registration and Minister/ Magistrate charges
- Specialized wedding coordinator
- Use of the gardens or Montpelier Beach for a private ceremony
- Bottle of celebration champagne
Stylish elegance is the essential feature of weddings at Montpelier Plantation and Beach. It is a unique mix of pure luxury and wild unspoiled Caribbean life. Celebrate your wedding in the beauty of the Caribbean, with charm and splendor.
Weddings can be hosted at our secluded beach, under the ficus tree which witnessed the wedding of Admiral Lord Nelson with Fanny Nisbet in 1787?, inside the historic 18th century sugar mill or the hotel. At Montpelier you will experience moments that will leave you with memories and last forever.
Live the romance of your unforgettable day in lush green landscapes of this Nevis hotel or have a beach wedding on our private secluded beach.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits