Baobab Beach Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £979 per Person Including Flights week commencing 3rd Apr 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on the beautiful Diani Beach, Baobab Beach Resort is a peaceful and luxurious resort with sensational views. Nestled on a coral headland, this resort creates an inviting and friendly atmosphere for your holiday to Mombasa’s south coast. We love that each of the rooms provides a great view, from the picturesque gardens, the long stretch of sugary beach or the enticing pools.
There are a number of restaurants to choose from, so you’re bound to find something to whet your appetite. The facilities here are brilliant, from watersports and a wellness centre to archery and games to choose from. Thanks to the great location, if you fancy exploring outside of the resort there are plenty of things to do – take a trip to the Baobab Nature Park to experience the wealth of bird species and wildlife, or take a tranquil sailing trip along Mombasa’s beautiful coastline.
Top tip: If you can, opt for a room on the top floor – these are more secluded and provide a great view.
Rooms and accommodation
The rooms within the resort are contemporary and comfortable, with a choice of views overlooking the pool, garden or beach.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Balcony or terrace
- Mini fridge
- Wi-Fi (Additional cost)
- Afya Bora wellness centre, including gym, beauty treatments and whirlpool
- Watersports, including wind surfing, scuba diving, sailing and snorkelling (Additional cost)
- Aerobics classes
- TV room with satellite
- Board games
- Three tennis courts
- Aquafit classes in the pool
- Live animation shows, including dance and acrobatic performances
What to do
- Go on one of the daily excursions to local attractions
- Take a sailing trip along the coast
- Play golf
- Take a stroll through the Baobab Nature Park
Pool and beach
- Three swimming pools
- Beach location
The Marhaba and Tangezi restaurants are a la carte and not included in the all-inclusive package.
- Marhaba Restaurant – Intimate restaurant overlooking the Indian Ocean, with a seafood menu
- Tangezi Restaurant – Italian gourmet dishes with fresh, local ingredients
- Jambo Pool Bar & Café – A selection of refreshing drinks and light snacks
- Jodari Restaurant – Serving a great menu of international dishes
- TapaTapa Bar – Poolside bar serving sandwiches, pastries, light snacks and drinks
- Karibu Restaurant – Buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Swahili Lounge – Relaxed bar overlooking the beach and gardens
- Maridadi Restaurant – Serving pastas, fish dishes and pizzas, with a buffet dinner option
- Kipepeo Bar – Laid-back bar with a selection of refreshing drinks and light meals
- Suli Suli Bar – Music and a friendly atmosphere, with a menu of sandwiches, drinks and pastries
- Porini Disco & Bar – Open from 11pm until late, with cocktails and drinks
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|23 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1379||£2089|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 16||£1379||£2139|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Kenya Airways||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£669|
Kenya Airways flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to the Kenya coast include Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways and KLM.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Standard Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|