Turtle Bay Beach Club
7 nights All Inclusive from £849 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on a 200m stretch of white-sand beach in the Marine National Reserve in Watamu, Turtle Bay Beach Club is a relaxed resort where you can really immerse yourself in the breath-taking landscape. The prime beachfront location means watersports, sailing and sunbathing are all easily accessible – perfect for fun-filled getaways. The staff here are attentive and friendly, making for a really peaceful ambience around the resort.
If you like to keep active, there’s plenty going on here – both on land and in the warm waters. Choose from the floodlit tennis court, mini golf and bicycles, to snorkelling and sailing around the coast. There are also three restaurants to choose from, in addition to a poolside snack bar.
We are very proud to announce that in September last year, Turtle Bay became the first property of its kind in Kenya to be awarded the prestigious Gold standard by EcoTourism Kenya, the highest grade possible for all round ecological management.
This charming hotel is located in Watamu, a picturesque Kenyan coastal town renowned for its wonderful marine park and gorgeous sandy beaches.
- The hotel is approximately a 30-minute drive from Malindi Airport
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Super Club Rooms - Charming rooms featuring a scenic balcony, a double bed and a single bed.
- Lamu Rooms - Lovely rooms decorated in an authentic Swahili style, overlooking either the landscaped gardens or the ocean plus a patio or terrace.
- Ocean Front Rooms - Gorgeous rooms located on the beach front, boasting a balcony or patio with direct beach access.
- Sea View Suites - Spacious suites with a cosy living area.
- Main restaurant – Offers a varied buffet menu and views overlooking Watamu beach
- Poolside snack bar – Provides drinks and light snacks throughout the day
- Pizza restaurant – Overlooks the fish ponds and offers pizzas, pasta dishes and salads
- Blue Turtle restaurant – Beach based a la carte restaurant (open to guests but excluded from the All Inclusive package)
- Kids Club for ages 4-12 years, offering a fun activity programme and tree house for little ones to play together and make new friends
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Separate kid’s pool
- Watersports, including windsurfing, pedaloes, sailing and snorkelling
- Evening entertainment
- Swahili lessons
- Table tennis
Food and Drink
- 3 meals a day at the Main buffet restaurant
- Poolside snack bar
- Pool Bar and Cocktail Bar
- Towels provided at main & adult only swimming pools
- Safe deposit in all rooms
- Children's Club, activity programme and tree house playground
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Beginner windsurf boards (certificate required) and group tuition
- Canoes, boogie boards, pedalos, stand up paddle boards and introductory diving lesson in the pool
- Day & Evening entertainment