7 nights All Inclusive from £1,199 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled along Varadero beach sits Meliá Varadero, a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel with spectacular petal-like architecture, modern decor, and a range of contemporary restaurants.
Adding a modern twist to traditional Cuban hospitality, this luxurious hotel has all you need to ensure a comfortable and elegant stay. With wonderful sea views, a fantastic pool area, fun child-friendly entertainment and a nearby sweeping golf course, Meliá Varadero is a beautiful beachside hotel perfect for families and couples alike.
This stunning beachside hotel is located next to the Plaza America Convention Centre and Shopping Centre, and close to Sol Meliá Cuba’s Las Americas Resort complex.
- The hotel is approximately a 30 minute drive from Varadero Airport
There are a total of 490 rooms, all including:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- 24 hour room service
- Classic Room - Standard, Caribbean style rooms near to the beach, with gorgeous views of the gardens or the pool.
- Classic Room Sea View - The same as before, with great views of the ocean.
- Premium Room Ocean View - Romantic rooms perfect for a honeymoon, with a terrace overlooking the ocean and the Varadero peninsula.
- The Level Room - Lovely rooms with spectacular views of garden, pool or sea, offering a personalised concierge service.
- The Level Ocean View - Minimalist rooms near the beach, offering a great personalised concierge service.
- The Level Suite Room Sea View - Perfect for families, these are found on The Level floor, with corner terraces and stunning views of the peninsula. The suites have two connecting spaces.
- The Level Grand Suite Room Sea View - Located on the fifth floor, these pretty suites feature a terrace and a spacious lounge, plus personalised concierge services and special welcome details.
- La Habana Buffert Restaurant - Located in the lobby, this restaurant has pretty views of the pool, and serves a wide range of international buffet food. Open 7.30am-10.30am, 1pm-3pm, and 6.30pm-10pm.
- Trinidad Ranchon Restaurant - Nestled in the pool area, this casual restaurant offers a la carte lunch and dinners with a Creole flare. Open 12pm-4pm, and 7pm-12am.
- Varadero Beach Snack Bar - Found on the sandy Azul Beach, this cool restaurant serves international grill cuisine. Open 12.30pm-4pm, and 6.30pm-11pm
- Fuerteventura Restaurant - Venture here for a gourmet dinner with a luxurious ambience. Open 7pm-12am.
- Sakura Japanese Restaurant - A trendy restaurant serving authentic teppanyaki cuisine. Open 7pm-12am.
- Las Reses Steakhouse - A great steakhouse offering fast food, delicious lunches, and light snacks near the beach. Open 7pm-12am
- Guantanamera - This colourful cafe offers a cool open-air setting by the pool, serving a range of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks 24 hours a day.
- Las Palmas - A stylish bar offering drinks, spirits and coffees, plus a TV area. Open 7pm-11pm.
- Barbacoa - A fun pool bar with entertainment and activities. Open 10am-5pm.
- Santiago Lounge - A lively party room and disco bar, with fantastic Cuban drinks. Open 9pm-2am.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Outdoor and Children’s Pool
- Daytime and evening entertainment programme with sports, games, water sports and shows every evening
- Banana boat and water ski on the beach
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Visit the nearby Marina and Ambrosio Caves
- The main pool has a paddling area and an area specifically for children
- The kid's club offers plenty of day and night activities for children, including painting, dancing, fun excursions, fancy dress, and story telling. For children aged 4-10
- There is a modern Games Room with seven PlayStations and two Wiis
- A number of restaurants have children's menus
- Babysitting on request
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|21 Jan - 28 Feb 17||£1699||£2679|
|01 Mar - 12 Apr 17||£1649||£2579|
|13 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1779||£2719|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1199||£1879|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1349||£2029|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1609||£2289|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1559||£2249|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Sea View Room||£4||Superior Sea View Room||£9|
|Suite Sea View Room||£16|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|