Intercontinental - Qatar
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The luxurious and chic InterContinental is set on the longest private beach in Doha – an urban oasis in a prime location for water sports, swimming or simply lounging in the sunshine. With a selection of decadent rooms and suites, each with a twist on traditional Arabic decor, there’s plenty of scope to find a room to suit your needs. Food lovers can indulge in any one of the six restaurants on offer here, serving up delectable cuisine in the form of fresh seafood dishes, Greek fare and tastes of Mexico.
We love that younger guests aren’t forgotten here, with an indoor activity room, outdoor playground and separate pool for them to enjoy. For the adults, there’s the indulgent spa menu or live entertainment to ensure there isn’t a dull moment during your stay. Active guests can keep fit with the health centre, sports courts and water sports available – you can relax in the sauna afterwards.
Top tip: The Lava Lounge is a chic way to end the day with a fantastic food menu – head out to the terrace to take in some phenomenal views of the Doha skyline.
The hotel offers 192 rooms and 24 suites.
All rooms are air conditioned and offer
- Bathroom with bathrobe and hairdryer
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Mini fridge
- Work desk and lamp
- Iron/Ironing board
- Classic Rooms – Feature 42in TV, iPod connectivity and complimentary Wi-Fi, in addition to the above amenities
- Suites – Feature a separate sitting area, 50in TV, iPod connectivity and complimentary Wi-Fi, in addition to the above amenities
- Executive Rooms – Feature access to the executive lounge and free in-room internet access, in addition to the above amenities
- Health centre, including 24hr gym, sauna, steam room, tennis courts and volleyball
- Spa treatments (Additional costs)
- Live entertainment
- BBQ grills
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Convenience store
- Boat trips
- Go on a boat trip around Doha Bay
- Enjoy water sports on Doha’s longest private beach
- Visit the city of Doha and go shopping
- Explore the souks where you can sample local food and pick up a bargain
- Outdoor playground with paddling pool, slides, swings and climbing frame
- Indoor activity room, including TV, games and drawing materials – for ages 4-8yrs old
- Babysitting service available
- Outdoor freeform swimming pool with a poolside bar
- Private beach
- The Fish Market – Fresh seafood dishes, including special seafood buffet on Fridays
- Belgian Café – Authentic Belgian cuisine and a selection of Belgian draught beers
- Mykonos – Serving a selection of Greek and Mediterranean dishes
- Paloma – TexMex restaurant with a vibrant selection of dishes
- Coral – All day dining serving an extensive selection of dishes, breads, pastries and beverages
- Tea Lounge – Traditional afternoon tea and coffee with pastries, fresh juices and light snacks
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar with a selection of drinks and light snacks on offer
- Lava Lounge – Vibrant bar with a terrace area offering views of the Doha skyline
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 27 May 2017 - 25 June 2017 & 16 May 18 - 14 June 18.
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.