The Pepperclub Hotel
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £939 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Framed by stunning views of Table Mountain and boasting a coveted location in the centre of Cape Town, the Pepperclub Hotel is a sophisticated and stylish hotel offering relaxation and close proximity to the city’s main attractions.
The studios and suites blend contemporary style with elegant furnishings, and most feature a lovely balcony overlooking iconic scenes including Signal Hill and Table Bay. The vistas from the rooftop pool are glorious too, giving you a peaceful space to relax and drink in the panoramic views of Table Mountain.
The COPA Restaurant adds to the hotel’s distinct contemporary style, serving guests beautiful dishes with a European flair, whilst Ruby’s Bakery & Café is a kooky spot to enjoy a morning coffee and pastry. The hotel even has its own private retro cinema, and offers a unique evening of dinner, popcorn and a film each week.
Pepperclub Hotel is included in our Cape Town, Kruger & Victoria Falls Multi Centre holiday, a brilliant adventure through South Africa.
This contemporary retreat is located in the centre of Cape Town, making it a stellar spot for exploring all the city has to offer.
There are 116 rooms and 94 suites altogether, all including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini bar
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Deluxe Studio – Classy 33sqm open-plan rooms featuring a double bed, a desk, a small sitting area and an ensuite bathroom. Some have balconies with gorgeous views of Table Mountain, Table Bay, the city centre or Signal Hill.
- Superior Deluxe Studio – Spacious 40sqm studios featuring a king size bed, and a slightly larger seating area with a sleeper sofa. Some boast scenic balconies overlooking Cape Town’s iconic sights.
- One Bedroom Deluxe Suite – Sophisticated 43-68sqm suites, treating you to a separate sumptuous bedroom, a lovely lounge area, and a dining area with a microwave and kitchenette. Some feature a balcony with the classic views of Table Mountain, Cape Town’s centre, Table Bay or Signal Hill.
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite – Truly elegant 61-121sqm suites, with the same amenities as the One Bedroom Deluxe Suite, plus an extra ensuite bedroom.
- Three Bedroom Deluxe Suite – Stylish yet homely 122-150sqm suites boasting a fully-equipped kitchen, three bedrooms (two with ensuite bathrooms), and an additional bathroom. Some also feature a balcony with beautiful views.
- Presidential Suite – An opulent split-level suite, featuring a modern fully-equipped kitchen, a large lounge, a separate dining room, three ensuite bedrooms, plus a huge sundeck with glorious views and a private pool.
- Penthouse Suite – The largest of the suites is trendy and spacious, with 740sqm of space across two floors. There’s a master bedroom with a private dressing room area, a sauna and an ensuite bathroom, as well as two additional bedrooms both with smaller ensuite bathrooms. You’ll also be treated to a huge open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, plus a wraparound balcony for unsurpassable views of Table Mountain and Signal Hill. On the upper level, you’ll find a library nook and a private sundeck with a pool.
- COPA Restaurant – A contemporary restaurant serving European-inspired dishes created with local ingredients, all enjoyed alongside a trendy setting of copper interiors and lovely views. Every week the restaurant hosts dinner and movie nights, where you can enjoy a delicious dinner and popcorn with a film afterwards.
- Ruby’s Bakery & Café – A quirky and welcoming café offering freshly prepared bagels, muffins and pastries for breakfast and lunch. Open 7am-4pm.
- Private cinema
- Swimming pool with panoramic views
- Cayenne Spa – Enjoy views of Table Mountain whilst enjoying the peaceful pool and sauna, or treat yourself to a nourishing treatment. Open 9am-9pm
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|21 May - 20 Jun 19||£939||£1039|
|21 Jun - 20 Aug 19||£1389||£1479|
|21 Aug - 30 Sep 19||£999||£1089|
|01 Oct - 13 Dec 19||£1179||£1339|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1829||£1989|
|01 Jan - 30 Mar 20||£1189||£1359|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|31 Mar - 29 Apr 20||£1249||£1349|
|30 Apr - 19 Jun 20||£1039||£1139|
|20 Jun - 19 Aug 20||£1529||£1629|
|20 Aug - 29 Sep 20||£1099||£1199|
|30 Sep - 12 Dec 20||£1299||£1479|
|13 Dec - 30 Dec 20||£1999||£2189|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 May 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Classic Studio|