Essque Zalu Zanzibar
7 nights Half Board from £1,409 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An evocative property that is infused with culture and charm, Essque Zalu Zanzibar is truly stunning. Set on the coast of Tanzania, there’s an exotic edge to this resort that you’ll really love – we think it makes for a really authentic experience. Settle into your chic suite or villa, as you look out onto the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean. You have the best of both worlds here – the beach on one side and the luscious forests on the other.
Contemporary in style, Essque Zalu Zanzibar is like your own personal slice of paradise. Visit the art gallery in your downtime or head to the spa for a rejuvenating massage. There’s a great kids programme to keep youngsters entertained, as well as three wonderful restaurants for delicious dining options. As the day draws to a close, unwind with a refreshing drink in one of the three bars as you look out onto sensational vistas.
Top tip: Want to indulge? Dial a mixologist who will tailor-make a cocktail in the comfort of your suite – complete luxury.
This gorgeous retreat is nestled in the remote village of Nungwi, which stretches along Zanzibar's coast. With phenomenal Indian Ocean views and powdery white sands, the location enhances the resort's secluded, tranquil and luxurious vibes.
- The resort is approximately an hour's drive from Abeid Amani Karume International Airport
The resort offers 40 suites and 9 villas.
Each room offers:
- Private balcony or patio
- En-suite bathroom
- King-size, four-poster bed
- Mini fridge
- LCD Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi access
- Suites – Feature a spacious master bedroom, separate lounge area and outside terrace or balcony, in addition to the above amenities. There is a choice of Ocean-Front, Sea View or Garden View Suites.
- Villas – Feature a private pool, in-room dining and massage, kitchen facilities, and a terrace or balcony, in addition to the above amenities.
- Market Kitchen – Gastronomic restaurant using hand-picked, local ingredients
- A La Carte – Fine dining experience with a varied menu of dishes
- The Jetty – Arabic-inspired menu teamed with zesty cocktails and delicious mezze
- 1206 Bar & Terrace – Intimate area serving a range of drinks and light snacks
- Baobab Bar – Unique cocktail bar with a varied menu of refreshing beverages
- Petit VIP – Innovative kids activity programme for ages 4-12yrs
- Babysitting service (Additional cost)
- Outdoor pool
- Private pools with the villas
- Beachfront location
- Spa, including a selection of treatment rooms, Hydro shower room, sauna and steam rooms, and two relaxation areas
- Tours and excursions
- Art gallery
- Watersports, including snorkelling and scuba diving