7 nights Half Board from £1,099 per Person Including Flights week commencing 29th May 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Intimate and authentic, Sultan Sands comprises 76 rooms built in traditional African-style rondavels. With elegantly designed rooms and a welcoming atmosphere, this is the perfect resort for laid-back holidays in Zanzibar. The resort is set in a 25 acre landscaped gardens, dotted with exotic palms and tropical flora for a peaceful ambience. We think you’ll love the luxurious edge to this resort, from the attentive staff to the breath-taking views.
Dining here is varied and delicious, with tasty dishes inspired by local flavours and regional favourites. If you want to revel in the sunshine, you can make the most of the outdoor sports on offer here – tennis, watersports and bikes for hire for cycling around the island. The children’s club offers an excellent programme to keep youngsters entertained, with a host of indoor and outdoor activities for them to enjoy. If you want to explore all that Zanzibar has to offer, you can also take part in a planned excursion, arranged by the staff here.
Top tip: The on-site Oasis and Spa offers the perfect spot for soothing your mind and body with treatments, massages and aromatherapy.
There are 76 rooms at the resort - 56 Pwani Rooms and 20 Bahari Rooms
Each room offers:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate dressing room
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Pwani Rooms – Feature two tastefully decorated bedrooms, separate changing room, en-suite bathrooms and a tropical garden setting, in addition to the above amenities
- Bahari Rooms – All sea-facing, these rooms are by the ocean’s edge and feature king-size or queen-size beds, separate dressing room and a spacious veranda, in addition to the above amenities.
- Flood-lit tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Swimming pool
- Scuba diving
- Recreation & Watersports centre
- Go scuba diving and experience the tropical marine life
- Plan an excursion with the staff to explore the island
- Make the most of the great location and take part in watersports
- Hire a bike and cycle around the stunning surrounding landscape
- Kids Club
- Small outdoor swimming pool
- Beachfront location
- Mwambao restaurant – Main restaurant with a varied buffet menu
- Mawimbo bar – Casual bar overlooking the pool serving refreshing beverages
- Kivuli restaurant and bar – Beachfront restaurant with a menu of local and international dishes
- Casablanca lounge – Late night entertainment and a great cocktail menu