Its array of luxury guest rooms and suites are all excellently appointed and carry the clean lines and modern style of wooden and neutral-tiled floors throughout.
Aside from the beach and a fantastic, fully equipped fitness centre, the British Colonial Hilton Nassau hotel has an outdoor pool and is near to local activities such as; sailing, scuba diving, sightseeing tours, snorkelling, tennis.
Its main restaurant, the á la carte Aqua and the spacious, wood-panelled lounge Bullion both provide excellent and elegantly stylish surroundings to enjoy the evenings. The Bullion Coffee Car is attached to the lounge and offers a warm atmosphere to catch up with other guests in relaxed and very modern surroundings. The Patio Bar and Grill is a great open-air space, with amazing views over the harbour, that offers light snacks and a full bar.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits