A perfect base for island hopping around the Bahamas and just five minutes from Lyndon Pindling International Airport, Orange Hill Beach Inn is a versatile, family-run hotel that is ideal for a one-night stay or catching an early connection. With pool-side rooms, apartments and a private cottage only twenty steps from the beach, there is accommodation to suit both individuals and groups alike. The attached Honour Bar is popular from 5pm and is a great place to meet and make new friends over a drink and a slow sunset. Orange Hill’s small restaurant serves all meals and is the perfect place to sample some of the popular local dishes such as Bahamian steamed lamb, lobster tail or Grouper stuffed with crab. Orange Hill is also a great location for scuba diving being a good spot to visit the famous underwater canyon the Tongue of the Ocean, which separates the islands of Andros and New Providence.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits