With 18 decks to explore, Symphony of the Seas is bursting with luxurious and spacious suites; over 30 food and drink outlets with cuisine transporting you across the globe; entertainment that transcends the usual boundaries such as glow in the dark musicals for kids and breath-taking shows on ice and in water; and activities for all the family including a surf simulator, the tallest slide at sea and interactive classes such as sushi making, salsa dancing and jewellery crafting. We love how this ground-breaking ship strives to ensure that your time at sea is as magical as your time on land upon arrival at your various destinations.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits