A restored 18th century sugar mill, Cotton House offers secluded Caribbean luxury in a picturesque location. It sits on the northern tip of Mustique, one of the world’s most exclusive private islands and a part of the gorgeous Grenadines archipelago
Combining vintage Caribbean charm and character with luxurious modern facilities, the hotel is a fantastic choice for couples in search of a stunning beachside location. There’s a lovely stretch of private beach just waiting for you and a range of activities on offer including horse riding and catamaran excursions.
Dine at a choice of three restaurants, with the Italian and Caribbean fusion cuisine of The Veranda offering a regularly changing menu of treats. The Great Room is a great social space – villa owners across the island come to congregate here so you’re assured of a friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits